Author Topic: Beer, Beer, and More Beer (2008-2013)  (Read 157990 times)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Beer, Beer, and More Beer
« Reply #2800: September 07, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »
I'm drinking Lancaster Brewing Hop Hog IPA. First had it on tap in Cumberland back in July when we stopped for lunch on our way to Bedford Springs for our anniversary and I liked it. Found some bottles at the Giant in Kingstowne when I walked over there earlier today. Decent stuff, obviously not as old as on tap but I still enjoy it. Not as hoppy as some of the beers I particularly like, but then again it's nice once in a while to have a milder flavor. It was 50¢ cheaper than Longhammer IPA for a six-pack.

The hard part for me is not polishing off the last of the Irish whiskey and bourbon in the cabinet from when we had my parents over for dinner last month. I enjoy a good malt whisky but I seldom buy them anymore due to price and due to my drinking them too quickly, so about the only time I buy liquor is if we have my parents over. I really have no desire to have a nasty hangover, especially when I need to caulk the master bathroom shower in the morning, so I keep reminding myself of that as an incentive not to pull out the liquor bottles.....

Where at in Cumberland?