Author Topic: Dumb question...  (Read 1675 times)

Offline KyleScha

Dumb question...
« Topic Start: February 15, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
How do I add an avatar? I'm looking at the profile settings but I don't see any place to add it.

Thanks

Offline KyleScha

Re: Dumb question...
« Reply #1: February 15, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »
Yep...i look for 10 minutes can't find it I post this message and there I find it. Anyway you can delete this sorry my brain is fried busy week haha

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #2: February 15, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »
click on "profile" on the menu strip at the top of the page, then click on "forum profile information" under the "modify profile" subheading on the left-hand side of the page.  There you'll see options to choose one of our avatars, link to your own, or upload your own.  Let me know if you need any more help :)

Offline KyleScha

« Reply #3: February 15, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »
lol yeah I got it, right after I posted that. Thanks though! I actually figured if I posted it I'd instantly find it and make a fool out of myself. Yep...it happened.

natsfan1a

« Reply #4: February 15, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
Nah, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Also, others might learn how to do it after reading Chief's response.

lol yeah I got it, right after I posted that. Thanks though! I actually figured if I posted it I'd instantly find it and make a fool out of myself. Yep...it happened.