Author Topic: Stupid Putz  (Read 1776 times)

Stupid Putz
« Topic Start: January 24, 2008, 08:04:47 AM »
Canseco.  :roll:

Rotoworld.com

Jose Canseco offered not to name Magglio Ordonez in his next book if the player invested money in a film project Canseco was promoting, a person with knowledge of the situation told the New York Times.

Four people in baseball confirmed that referrals were made from Major League Baseball to the FBI regarding Canseco’s actions. The FBI did not open a formal investigation because Ordonez said he did not want to pursue the complaint. Canseco, who is expected to publish his book in March, denied the claims.

natsfan1a

Re: Stupid Putz
« Reply #1: January 24, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »
Blackmail? Nice.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #2: January 24, 2008, 08:39:24 AM »
That cat is a total idiot. He needs to get prosecuted for something, tell all he knows and then disappear forever. He tries to milk his knowledge of illegal drug use for all he can. Of course it sounds as if Magglio Ordoñez has something he doesn't want revealed.

natsfan1a

« Reply #3: January 24, 2008, 08:42:07 AM »
Yes, it does sound like he has something to hide.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #4: January 24, 2008, 08:45:20 AM »
Yes, it does sound like he has something to hide.

That doesn't surprise me. I would not be surprised to hear any name associated with PED's at this point. Latin players have an especially high ratio of players on the juice.

natsfan1a

« Reply #5: January 24, 2008, 08:47:50 AM »
I'm feeling quite cynical about PED's at this point. Sad but true.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #6: January 24, 2008, 09:00:16 AM »
Just convince yourself that they're nice guys. You can't seriously believe that some of the guys you think are nice guys in MLB have not juiced? So concentrate on their nice guy/character guy status and you should be OK.

natsfan1a

« Reply #7: January 24, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
The optimistic side of me does want to believe that there are players whose ethics/value systems would rule out their trying PEDs.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #8: January 24, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »
The optimistic side of me does want to believe that there are players whose ethics/value systems would rule out their trying PEDs.

You're being delusional 1a. Some of the guys that have been ousted were considered by some to be just that and it didn't stop them from juicing.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #9: January 24, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »
You're being delusional 1a.

No, not everybody cheats.  I think you're delusional to think everyone lacks any moral fiber.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #10: January 24, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »
No, not everybody cheats.  I think you're delusional to think everyone lacks any moral fiber.

I never said that. Where did I say everyone lacks any moral fiber? I meant no offense to 1a in saying that but you seem to have taken offense to it. Show me where I said anything about everyone lacking moral fiber? If you can't point it out you need to shut the freak up.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #11: January 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
I never said that. Where did I say everyone lacks any moral fiber? I meant no offense to 1a in saying that but you seem to have taken offense to it. Show me where I said anything about everyone lacking moral fiber? If you can't point it out you need to shut the freak up.

She said "The optimistic side of me does want to believe that there are players whose ethics/value systems would rule out their trying PEDs."  To which you responded: "You're being delusional 1a..."

I do not think she is being delusional in believing that there are players whos ethics / value systems would rule out their trying PED's, but by saying she IS delusional, you must believe that 100% of the players have inadequate ethics/value systems.

Perhaps you should take a stab at explaining what you meant, because this is how I am interpreting it.

« Reply #12: January 24, 2008, 10:04:39 AM »
I take offense to the offense and deny the denial.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #13: January 24, 2008, 10:21:06 AM »
I find it amazing how much brain damage is caused by a ball hitting you in the head.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #14: January 24, 2008, 05:10:45 PM »
I find it amazing how much brain damage is caused by a ball hitting you in the head.

When threw his arm out "pitching", it may have dislodged his brain

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #15: January 24, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
Canseco needs to bite the curb...