Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Mets, Game 3 (L)  (Read 15986 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Mets, Game 3 (L)
« Topic Start: September 25, 2005, 12:46:51 PM »
Here's hoping

dotsandloops

« Reply #1: September 25, 2005, 01:28:30 PM »
Wow... I guess no one gives a crap about this team anymore, haha... oh well, I'm watching, anyway.

dotsandloops

« Reply #2: September 25, 2005, 01:45:47 PM »
They're getting nostalgic for the hopeful days now... showing the Jose Way commercials during the breaks and hawking tickets for the August 2nd-4th series (LET YOURSELF GO!).

Offline carlfish

« Reply #3: September 25, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »
okay ....... NICK!  My man Nick!

Offline carlfish

« Reply #4: September 25, 2005, 03:50:03 PM »
sometimes it's beter to be lucky than good.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #5: September 25, 2005, 04:45:30 PM »
We sweep them at home, they sweep us at home.  Anyone here still want to argue with me about RFK being a liability?

We're now lost 7 of 8.  Talk about taking a nosedive.  It's almost as if they WANT to finish in the cellar with a losing record :roll:

And BTW I still give a crap about this team, which is exactly why I'm being so critical of it.

dotsandloops

« Reply #6: September 25, 2005, 05:30:10 PM »
Quote from: "The Chief"
We sweep them at home, they sweep us at home.  Anyone here still want to argue with me about RFK being a liability?

We're now lost 7 of 8.  Talk about taking a nosedive.  It's almost as if they WANT to finish in the cellar with a losing record :roll:

And BTW I still give a crap about this team, which is exactly why I'm being so critical of it.

I was talking more about the board in general since the Nats fizzled.  No game thread yesterday, and only six comments (I think) today.  Total apathy.

Nationalzfanatic88

« Reply #7: September 25, 2005, 05:33:28 PM »
on July 4th: 50-31
since: 28-47

It so disgusting what the Nats have done to themselves. If the Nats dont give a crap, why should I waste my time when I got other stuff to do?

NatsCaps19

« Reply #8: September 25, 2005, 09:36:04 PM »

what a monumental collapse  :shock:

Offline PC

« Reply #9: September 25, 2005, 11:29:46 PM »
28-47 is the reason Bowden and Robinson should be shown the door by the new owners.

The new owners should ask, what did they (Bowden and Robinson) do to stop the bleeding?  It quickly became evident, very early in the 2nd half of the season, that something was wrong, yet Bowden overall, and Robinson, on a day to day basis, did almost nothing.  And the losses kept mounting and still they did nothing.

Both of them should be ashamed.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #10: September 26, 2005, 02:14:04 AM »
Quote from: "dotsandloops"
Quote from: "The Chief"

I was talking more about the board in general since the Nats fizzled.  No game thread yesterday, and only six comments (I think) today.  Total apathy.

the Wife dragged me out to some stupid company picnic, which just CONVIENIENTLY happen to occur the EXACT SAME HOURS as the Game(which I asked her to go to, and she did not want to).

I managed to catch the last inning at the Bar there though.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #11: September 26, 2005, 02:54:24 AM »
I'm still here...and I recorded the game to watch later.  I actually still have tickets for October 1st.  But yeah...going into last place is not a very good motivator.   :?

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #12: September 26, 2005, 02:56:22 AM »
Quote from: "NatsCaps19"

what a monumental collapse  :shock:

I agree NatsCaps, wish they just sucked all year long...then it wouldn't have hurt so much.  :cry: