Author Topic: smh @ vicks seized pitbulls getting more money than katrina victims  (Read 1384 times)

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
They froze 1 mil of vicks money(assets) for 50 dogs, 20 g's a dog

katrina victims got 2 stacks and a bed

smmfh  >:(

So now we care about dogs more than we do humans??? this is whats wrong with tha world and more importantly american.

Offline ronnynat

one has nothing to do w/ the other

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
but tha government was responsible for both.

Offline ronnynat

You're connecting 2 out of a million+ possible things the government is involved in, though. Everyone gets fined ridiculously for anything they get fined for. Plus, who's to say that some of that money doesn't end up going towards a cause like Katrina?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is actually what's wrong with America.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
its a stretch, but its still overkill to give dogs that much money. are these dogs being adopted and tha owners get it??

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
  This is actually what's wrong with America.
Exactly, glad you agree with me

Offline ronnynat

its a stretch, but its still overkill to give dogs that much money. are these dogs being adopted and tha owners get it??

The owners will get the dogs only..lol..or else I'd be adopting a whole bunch of em :)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan

Holy cow!!!! Are you posting a scoop? Does the government being responsible mean that hurricane Katrina was a government plot? OK, that's not what you meant, but I can only read what I see written and I did quote your whole message. What comes next, blaming the people in the next county because someone's dog did his mess in your yard?

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
wtf?? how can tha government be responsible for a natural disaster. thats stupid, think before you type, joker.

i was saying tha governemetn was responsible for tha distribution of tha money in both cases. what you know about American issues anyway? stay on canada.

Offline ronnynat

wtf?? how can tha governement be respnbsible for a natural disaster. ttats stupid, think before you type, joker.

i was saying tha governemetn was responsible for tha distribution of tha money in both cases. what you know about issues anyway? stay on canada.

too far, dude.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
wtf?? how can tha government be responsible for a natural disaster. thats stupid, think before you type, joker.

i was saying tha governemetn was responsible for tha distribution of tha money in both cases. what you know about American issues anyway? stay on canada.

So which country are you from? You are obviously not "American" (note the proper use of the term American) and you cant be living in "America" (again, note the proper use of America) and neither can you be a Canadian, whether you live in Canada (CAPITAL C) or not, so tell me, where do you live?

And you're almost right, and that is that I will "stay IN Canada" (CAPITAL A, and proper use of prepositions) as opposed to ON, at least for a little while yet...

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Read your own post.  They froze 1 million of VICK'S MONEY.  The money belongs to Vick not to the govt.  Katrina victims got money from the government or from the RED Cross or other charities NOT from 1 person.  Its like garnishing his wages in a way!

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
He's having to pay for the interim boarding and care of the dogs from his 'facility'. Sounds fair enough to me.

I heard that Bush has begun construction on a new project that will end the rebellion and the War on Life. Something code named "Deathstar."

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
I heard that Bush has begun construction on a new project that will end the rebellion and the War on Life. Something code named "Deathstar."

Oh oh, I think I can hear what sounds like metallic breathing off in the distance, and someone whispering, "Run, Luke, Run."  lol