Author Topic: Funny Andrew story  (Read 448 times)

Offline kimnat

Funny Andrew story
« Topic Start: November 13, 2007, 12:58:50 PM »
Ok, y'all have seen the news reports about healthy benies to babies born of curvy moms (big hips and small waists), right?  Well apparently, omega 3 is stored in curvy hips and omega 6 in the small waists and all this goes to help the babies' brains develop.  So, Andrew got up this morning, turned on the t.v. and it was on Fox 'n Friends and they started talking about this report as I sat down next to Andrew.  He watched the segment w/ interest and then turned to me and in all sincerity said, "Mom.  Thanks for having big hips so I can be smart."  Sure thing Andrew, glad to help.   :?

:rofl: :lol:

natsfan1a

Re: Funny Andrew story
« Reply #1: November 13, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »
:lol: He's one of a kind!

Offline saltydad

« Reply #2: November 13, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »
Ok, y'all have seen the news reports about healthy benies to babies born of curvy moms (big hips and small waists), right?  Well apparently, omega 3 is stored in curvy hips and omega 6 in the small waists and all this goes to help the babies' brains develop.  So, Andrew got up this morning, turned on the t.v. and it was on Fox 'n Friends and they started talking about this report as I sat down next to Andrew.  He watched the segment w/ interest and then turned to me and in all sincerity said, "Mom.  Thanks for having big hips so I can be smart."  Sure thing Andrew, glad to help.   :?

:rofl: :lol:

That's our guy! :rofl:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #3: November 13, 2007, 02:16:18 PM »
Guess his T-shirt is right.  His Mouth really does have a mind of its own!   :rofl:  :icon_mrgreen:

The kid does have a way with words!   :lol:

nospinzone1

« Reply #4: November 13, 2007, 02:56:31 PM »
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, HE IS MY CLONE.