Author Topic: NATIONALS MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 1120 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

NATIONALS MELTDOWN!!!
« Topic Start: September 18, 2005, 06:26:44 AM »
The sad thing is when I wrote the "Marlins Meltdown", I never imagined that Carasco would pitch six scoreless ininngs and that we would be winning 5-1 in the bottom of the ninth with two outs and end up losing.
Theres only one bright side to this and that is that we didnt completely fall apart. The Marlins gave up TEN RUNS and theirs was a whole team effort, everyone collapsed. I'm just mad because no one is gonna talk about Carasco and the great job that he did. Damn it, maybe God is punishing me for whole-heartedly enjoying the Marlins demise. I really dont see how the Nats can win tomorrow or ever again. I think now the focus changes back to finishing abouve .500. Of course, unless we win tomorrow, but I really dont see it.

Thank God, I went to sleep or else I would have died. I am awake not (its 6:30 a.m.) because my heart was literaly pounding, and I had to find out. This is only my first year with baseball and I've pretty much seen it all being a Nats fan. You know when that guy hit the grand slam, my life flashed before my eyes and I thought of every bad thing I EVER did and thought maybe God is punishing me. I'm sorry but this has got to be the biggest heartbreaker in the history of the world.