Author Topic: What are your Nats superstitions, good luck charms, etc.?  (Read 682 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
So far the only thing I've really started doing a lot is putting on my Nats ballcap when it's game time.  So far we're 3-2 when I wear my away colors cap, and 1-1 with my newer home colors cap (including last night's exhiliarating comeback win against the braves)

I'm interested to hear what crazy things anyone else has done or is currently doing to "help" the Nats win ;)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
I hate a White Nationals hat that I always wear to Home Games.

I'm like 8-1 or something ridiculous like that when I wear it, and .500 when I wear another hat.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
and unfortunately....I can't find the damn hat.

Offline esoteric

Quote from: "The Chief"
So far the only thing I've really started doing a lot is putting on my Nats ballcap when it's game time.  So far we're 3-2 when I wear my away colors cap, and 1-1 with my newer home colors cap (including last night's exhiliarating comeback win against the braves)

I'm interested to hear what crazy things anyone else has done or is currently doing to "help" the Nats win ;)
\

Whenever Tex or the Chief come into a game to pitch, I screw my lucky Nats ballcap down tightly onto my head, Cordero-style.  Both Majewski and Chad signed it for me at the last game I went to, and so far whenever they're in and I'm wearing it WE HOLD THE LINE, BABY.