Author Topic: OFFICIAL WNFF END OF SEASON TAILGATE PARTY SUNDAY 9/16 LOT 8 RFK  (Read 12231 times)

Offline kimnat

I can't wait!  This has got to be good!

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Those coming by Metro may be delayed due to Track Maintenance.

More Weekend Metro Delays Expected
September 8, 2007 - 9:32am

Darci Marchese, WTOP Radio

WASHINGTON - Metro Riders beware, delays are to be expected on just about every line over the weekend.

More weekend track maintenance and rail car testing is to blame for expected delays on the red, orange, and green lines.

Riders taking the red line between the Grovesnor-Strathmore and the Medical Center stations should expect delays of 15 minutes between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.

One the orange line, delays of up to 30 minutes should be expected between the Vienna and West Falls Church stations throughout the weekend.

More new rail car testing on the green line means that trains will be sharing a single track between the Greenbelt and College Park stations throughout the weekend. The delays are expected to be between 10 and 15 minutes.

(Copyright 2007 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

Darci Marchese, WTOP Radio

WASHINGTON - Metro Riders beware, delays are to be expected on just about every line over the weekend.

More weekend track maintenance and rail car testing is to blame for expected delays on the red, orange, and green lines.

Riders taking the red line between the Grovesnor-Strathmore and the Medical Center stations should expect delays of 15 minutes between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.

One the orange line, delays of up to 30 minutes should be expected between the Vienna and West Falls Church stations throughout the weekend.

More new rail car testing on the green line means that trains will be sharing a single track between the Greenbelt and College Park stations throughout the weekend. The delays are expected to be between 10 and 15 minutes.

(Copyright 2007 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

nospinzone1

I THINK JM COMES BY METRO. IF HE WANTS I CAN PICK HIM UP ON MY WAY TO THE STADIUM.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
Contact numbers are shown below and on the first post of the first page if anyone gets lost, has questions, etc. etc.  Probably best to call Kim or Erica as they are the real masterminds behind all of this, I just put my own number up there for posterity :lol:

-Chief

ok cool...

why are they in Pirates/ Steelers colors... hahaha

GO STEELERS

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

ok cool...

why are they in Pirates/ Steelers colors... hahaha

GO STEELERS

:?

Offline kimnat

see Erica, that's what I was talking about, a gif.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
lol i dunno, high contrast, it's the colors i always use for plain text gifs

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
All you have to do is change it to a BURGUNDY BACKGROUND!   :D

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
My brain is having a detail malfunction...what time are we kicking this thing off tomorrow?  I guess gametime is 1:35...

Offline kimnat

try around 11

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
That'll work...see y'all at the Bob tomorrow!
try around 11

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
1130 or whenever the lot opens according to the thread, but I THINK erica said something about the lots being open at 1030 and we should show up early or something, maybe she can post here.  I'm already at the stadium so i can't type too fast

Offline saltydad

Spider, I hope you're feeling better. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Hope you can make it.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Spider, I hope you're feeling better. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Hope you can make it.

I felt great this morning but I'm feeling a little faint right now. A good number of my family is at the game right now but I chose not to join them to try to get better for tomorrow.

Offline Ericas Nats

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!! debbi taylor and the masn crew is going to be coming by between 11 and 11:30 am! SO PLEASE, PLEASE try to be at the stadium by 1030 - 11 am. so we have a full group there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Offline saltydad

Yes Maam!!

Offline Ericas Nats

Offline kimnat

Calsgr8 - be here at 9:45, then please.  We have to stop by oakton and pu the ribs on the way in!

Offline saltydad

make sure you wear your PINK salty!

Oh definitely :?
MrMadison, maybe I can borrow his pink backpack?

Offline kimnat

I have PLENTY of them!  I think I can even supply a pink hat or two!  :D

Offline saltydad

I have PLENTY of them!  I think I can even supply a pink hat or two!  :D

I'll pass.

natsfan1a

Will try for 11-ish but may be a tad bit later (need to locate the parking lot after getting off the Metro at the Stadium-Armory).

Offline Ericas Nats

ohh just to to the main gate, walk to the right of the stadium. down the stairs...

pass the BIG TRACTOR TRAILERS they masn production trucks. you will pass  you will walk under the road, under a tunnel.. well sort a

just call me if you have any problems...

erica

natsfan1a

Okay, thanks! See you soon!

ohh just to to the main gate, walk to the right of the stadium. down the stairs...

pass the BIG TRACTOR TRAILERS they masn production trucks. you will pass  you will walk under the road, under a tunnel.. well sort a

just call me if you have any problems...

erica