Author Topic: OFFICIAL WNFF END OF SEASON TAILGATE PARTY SUNDAY 9/16 LOT 8 RFK  (Read 12230 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

hahah

One thing for sure, I like them both smokin' hot!

Offline kimnat

Are you all coming Tom?  By the way, how's Grady's foot coming along?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
I was going to add, that there are favorable connotations with either "girls" or "grills", I approve of both!  Now if push came to shove and I had to decide between one or the other, I don't know....... :?

The way mine has been nagging about games I'll take the grill :?

nospinzone1

Yeah!  Dan votes for the Cuban Black Beans & Pork!

i AM going to try to get my wife to make cuban black beans and rice.

KIM: BRING ME UP TO DATE since lately I have a tendency to forget: what time are we meeting and where in the parking lot. and dont forget my ticket which i will pay you there. thanks.

Offline kimnat

11 a.m. same place.

natsfan1a

I think that the lot opens 2 hours before game time, which would be 11:30?

nospinzone1

11 a.m. same place.

SURE, SAME PLACE, AS IF I CAN OPEN THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR AND STAY THERE WONDERING WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR. LOL

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Are you all coming Tom?  By the way, how's Grady's foot coming along?

We are not expecting to make it. 

Grady's doing okay, he had a short surgical procedure Tuesday to remove most of the hardware from his foot, but he's still not allowed put any weight on the foot till when he gets the bandages off, another 9 days.  This is seeming to be interminable.

Offline saltydad

I still need a ticket for the 16th, Kim, but I have mine for the 23rd....Section 316A, Row 3. Figured for the last home game (and last ever in baseball at RFK) that I should splurge a little.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Me too.  Need a ticket

Also, NoSpin.  Here's a link to where Lot 8 is.  I hope I can find it from metro.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ballpark/directions.jsp

Hope this helps!

nospinzone1

Me too.  Need a ticket

Also, NoSpin.  Here's a link to where Lot 8 is.  I hope I can find it from metro.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ballpark/directions.jsp

Hope this helps!

i appreciate especially the directions and map. I am the kind of driver that can get lost even with a GPS.

THANKS. MY MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
316 is right where we sat this past Monday...good call.  Loud as hell, but great view.  I think we are in 416 for both the 16th and the 23rd, so see y'all in Lot 8!

I still need a ticket for the 16th, Kim, but I have mine for the 23rd....Section 316A, Row 3. Figured for the last home game (and last ever in baseball at RFK) that I should splurge a little.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
speaking of tickets. I may need 2(depends on if my wife is working that day, if not then I'll only need 1).  just lemme know how much they will cost.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
speaking of tickets. I may need 2(depends on if my wife is working that day, if not then I'll only need 1).  just lemme know how much they will cost.
are you bringing that cuttie of a daughter to the tailgate?

she was sooooo cute!!!!!!!! you should bring her!

Offline Ericas Nats

NOTICE TO ALL!

I KNOW WE TALKED ABOUT 11 am. BUT THE LOT DOES OPEN A BIT EARLIER. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET THERE ABOUT 1030 AM SO WE CAN GET ALL THE COOKING DONE IN TIME!

Offline CALSGR8

Hey, if we get good at this, maybe we can form our own tailgating group and get listed on this website.  Depends on what the parking situation is next year I guess.   :roll:  I found it in the links on WTOP.com

http://atatailgate.com/Tailgating_links/index.asp#general

Offline Ericas Nats

Hey, if we get good at this, maybe we can form our own tailgating group and get listed on this website.  Depends on what the parking situation is next year I guess.   :roll:  I found it in the links on WTOP.com

http://atatailgate.com/Tailgating_links/index.asp#general
well i think we might get a little air time on masn. im working on having debbi come shoot something on us "wnff- offical tailgating" 

that might help our cause!

:-)

Offline kimnat

Hear that y'all?  So if you're riding the fence about coming, this should help you make up your mind!

Offline saltydad

Debbie may come by? Oh my, now what will I wear? I'm in such a tizzy! :)

Offline Ericas Nats

Debbie may come by? Oh my, now what will I wear? I'm in such a tizzy! :)

something PINK!

Offline CALSGR8

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
are you bringing that cuttie of a daughter to the tailgate?

she was sooooo cute!!!!!!!! you should bring her!

I might, I Might not.  right now, I am undecided.  I really don't WANT to though, I want to be able to enjoy a game without having to worry about watching her for once.  I haven't been to a game yet this season that I DIDN'T take her.

it really all depends on whether I am gonna go to the game on Monday(which is my Birthday).  if I decide to go on Monday, then I'll bring her Sunday, if I don't go Monday, then I will come by myself on Sunday.

I'm also undecided on whether I am going to go ahead and get my own tickets for Sunday, or if I am gonna sit with the group and reimburse whoever gets the tickets.  I think I'll know by tomorrow night. how everything is gonna go down on my end.

Offline Ericas Nats

ok so i will know tomorrow if debbi will be able to come shoot something on our end of season tailgate party! 

i will keep you all posted!

nospinzone1

Hear that y'all?  So if you're riding the fence about coming, this should help you make up your mind!

SHOULD I WEAR MY GOOD CUBAN JEWISH PRINCE MAKEUP AND ROYAL REGALIA?