Author Topic: OFFICIAL WNFF END OF SEASON TAILGATE PARTY SUNDAY 9/16 LOT 8 RFK  (Read 12236 times)

nospinzone1

DUDES & DUDETTES!!  I had to search for this thread!  Hey we only have a week and a half until our fantastic end of season tailgate.  You won't want to miss this!

Now, I need to know who needs tickets for this game!  I can work on getting a block of tickets for it, but we need a ticket headcount.  And if you haven't stated what you'll be bringing, now would be a good time.

i need a ticket. ;let me know how much and where to send you the check. what can I bring?

natsfan1a

I'm planning to come with my hubby. We have tickets already. Not sure what I'll bring, maybe brownies and chips. We're coming via Metro from Northern Virginia. Looking forward to meeting everybody and completing the transaction for my WNFF tee order.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
I still will need a ticket and I haven't decided what I will be bringing. It will either be Spicy Honey Chicken, Skirt Steak and Snow Peas, Jambalaya, or Cuban Black Beans and Pork.

Evolution33 is a beast!  :worship:

Offline kimnat

Evolution33 is a beast!  :worship:

Yeah!  Dan votes for the Cuban Black Beans & Pork!

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I'll need a ticket!  Hopefully my new found little pals are coming!

WHAT ME COOK?  Don't think I'll get a chance since I'm working Sat (We have to one Sat a month  :( ) and then to the NATS game Sat night.  I'm taking the subway too, from Vienna.  How about something simple.  How about the typical cop out:  Plates, Napkins, Utensils.  Maybe chips or Salad Bar.

Offline kimnat

ANy of that sounds fine to me!  And yes, I'll be bringing the munchkins.

Offline spidernat

I'm not sure I'll make it but I if I don't maybe I can handoff my tickets to CALSGR8 on Saturday so that she and Evolution33 can use them the following day.

Offline kimnat

Dude, what happened?  I thought you were coming!

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
I'm not sure I'll make it but I if I don't maybe I can handoff my tickets to CALSGR8 on Saturday so that she and Evolution33 can use them the following day.

you will no longer be my friend if you bail on us!

:-)

Offline Ericas Nats

we have a gril!!!!!!!!!!

and im sure some other stuff..

Offline spidernat

you will no longer be my friend if you bail on us!

:-)

:shock:

we have a gril!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a girl or a grill?  :lol:

Offline kimnat

poor Erica.  That spelling thing just ain't her thing.

Offline spidernat

poor Erica.  That spelling thing just ain't her thing.

Hey, hey, I was only teasing her for fun and for the comment she made about no longer being my friend. We all know Erica would easily win a spelling bee.... provided she were competing against metssuck of course  :lol:

natsfan1a

I always figure that people might be text-messaging from phones, PDAs, and what-not. I can barely enter names in my cell phone address book as it is, so props to them if they can send an entire message from one of those devices.  :worship:   :lol:

Offline kimnat

Hey, hey, I was only teasing her for fun and for the comment she made about no longer being my friend. We all know Erica would easily win a spelling bee.... provided she were competing against metssuck of course  :lol:

LOL!  Poor Erica, don't forget to include ilrz in that spelling bee.  :D

Offline spidernat

LOL!  Poor Erica, don't forget to include ilrz in that spelling bee.  :D

LOL

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
I'll be there.

Would You Kindly Bring me a 4-pack of Corona as a Birthday Present. :) :) :)

Offline spidernat

I'll be there.

Would You Kindly Bring me a 4-pack of Corona as a Birthday Present. :) :) :)

Corona comes in 4-packs?

Offline kimnat

We can also do a JMad Nationals B-day cake!

Offline Ericas Nats

:shock:

Is that a girl or a grill?  :lol:

ok ive had a past few nights ive been up late or working... so excuuuuuuuuuuuuuseeeee me

hahaha

Offline spidernat

ok ive had a past few nights ive been up late or working... so excuuuuuuuuuuuuuseeeee me

hahaha

You know I'm only messing with you girl.

Offline Ericas Nats

You know I'm only messing with you girl.

if you dont come, i might make thunder my new WNFF BFF!

Offline spidernat

if you dont come, i might make thunder my new WNFF BFF!

:rofl: That I'd like to see.

My nephew has expressed interest in going to one more game at RFK with me so I may take him to that game.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

hahaha

I was going to add, that there are favorable connotations with either "girls" or "grills", I approve of both!  Now if push came to shove and I had to decide between one or the other, I don't know....... :?

Offline Ericas Nats

I was going to add, that there are favorable connotations with either "girls" or "grills", I approve of both!  Now if push came to shove and I had to decide between one or the other, I don't know....... :?

hahah