Author Topic: OFFICIAL WNFF END OF SEASON TAILGATE PARTY SUNDAY 9/16 LOT 8 RFK  (Read 10806 times)

Offline kimnat

Here's your official invitation!  Back by popular demand!

Come One, Come All

to the

End of Season WNFF Tailgate Party

Sunday, September 16

11:30 (or whenever the lot opens)-1:00 p.m.

Lot 8, against the treeline to the right side, next to the median
(same place as last time)

Look for WNFF signage.

What to bring:  seats, a dish to share and your tee shirts!
(I'll have more by then, too!)

Tickets: If you do not have tickets for the game, let Erica or me know and we'll see about getting a block of seats.
(You'll have to reimburse though.  :)  )

We can hang out afterwards, too.  So, keep your favorite beverages in a cooler in your buggy while we're at the game!

PLEASE RSVP HERE, so we can keep a good headcount of how many to expect.

The days prior to the game, Erica & I will post our cell phone numbers in a gif so only forum members can access them.  Until then, if you need them, please PM either one of us. Otherwise, feel free to post any questions, suggestions or comments regarding the event in this thread.

GO NATS & See y'all there!

Offline kimnat

I'll bring baked beans again & I can go to Weggie's and bring some awesome gourmet looking cheddar and bacon burgers!  they put shredded ched. and bacon in the meat and you grill that!  mmm mmm good!

Offline natsfan1a

Note: I don't think that the time was changed to 12:05 for the Sept. 16 game, just for the Sept. 23 game (probably because of the Redskins home game the same day). As far as I know, the Sept. 16 game will start at 1:35, so that the parking lot would open at 11:35 (it opens 2 hours before game time, I believe).

I'm trying to talk natsfan1c into going to that game as well as the 9/23 game so we can come to the tailgate. We'd be coming via Metro, so I'd have to cogitate some on what to bring. Brownies, maybe, for dessert.

Offline kimnat

Oops!  I forgot!  Corrected.

Offline natsfan1a

Gosh, you're fast!  :thumbs:

Offline kimnat

I'm speedy fingertips today!

Offline natsfan1a

Impressive!

Offline kimnat

Ok, looks like plenty of seats are available, too.  ranging from $10/seat up to $45/seat.  The $10 seats are around 506.  400's are available.  So are 500's behind homeplate.  200's in RF are open.  We need to keep them in the shade, but we can get a group rate if we need 24 or more tix.  Just let us know.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
I was going to go with my girlfriend but I just learned she has a family reunion that day so I'm either going to show up alone or not at all. If so, someone can have my tickets for that game.

Offline natsfan1a

I'll buy the tix from you if you don't end up going to the game, spider (that is, if I can talk my husband into going). It would be a shame if you couldn't make it, but I can understand other things taking precedence, too.

Offline kimnat

I was going to go with my girlfriend but I just learned she has a family reunion that day so I'm either going to show up alone or not at all. If so, someone can have my tickets for that game.

Spider.......!  You'd better come!  You have to!  I'll DRAG you there if you tell me that you're not coming!

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
I can go that day and will figure out something good to make. I will need a ticket though, but it doesn't matter to me where we sit.

Offline kimnat

You can hang w/ Spider, if he wants company and decides to come!  If not, we'll get a ticket for you.  :)

Offline spidernat

I'll buy the tix from you if you don't end up going to the game, spider (that is, if I can talk my husband into going). It would be a shame if you couldn't make it, but I can understand other things taking precedence, too.

Well I did say SHE has a family reunion. That has nothing to do with me so technically I'm free to go alone. I guess the fact that it's an NFL Sunday makes me a bit hesitant to go (even though the Redskins won't play until the following night). I'll see how things fall into place. If I go alone evolution or someone else can sit with me. I'll decide by the next homestand, that way if I don't go I can hand the tickets off to someone at one of those games. 

Offline kimnat

Ok, well I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!!!!

Offline spidernat

Ok, well I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!!!!

I'll be the one wearing the spiderman costume :lol:

Offline kimnat

LOL!  That won't be too hard to spot.  But folks will be thinking that you're one of the mascots and will think you're up to something w/ the Presidents' Race or something.  :)

Offline spidernat

LOL!  That won't be too hard to spot.  But folks will be thinking that you're one of the mascots and will think you're up to something w/ the Presidents' Race or something.  :)

AH but that may be a decoy I use for my own protection from thunderstruck :lol:

Offline natsfan1a

Oh, sorry, I misinterpreted and was putting you at the family reunion with your girlfriend. Reunions can be lots of fun, though! ;)

Well I did say SHE has a family reunion. That has nothing to do with me so technically I'm free to go alone. I guess the fact that it's an NFL Sunday makes me a bit hesitant to go (even though the Redskins won't play until the following night). I'll see how things fall into place. If I go alone evolution or someone else can sit with me. I'll decide by the next homestand, that way if I don't go I can hand the tickets off to someone at one of those games. 

Offline kimnat

AH but that may be a decoy I use for my own protection from thunderstruck :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Offline saltydad

I will be there, but will also need a ticket. I'll bring hot dogs again. Thanks for the work, Kim! (PS- don't forget my t-shirt :))

Offline kimnat

I won't!!  :)  You're welcome.

Offline NatMan

I would love to come and meet everyone but there is NFL on sunday and the skins/football take priority once september sundays rolls around.   Im sure it will be a good time.

Offline kimnat

Spidernat said that the Skins play on Monday night that weekend.  So come on!

Offline NatMan

Spidernat said that the Skins play on Monday night that weekend.  So come on!

Kim u are right!! Ok, i still would be upset to miss the NFL on sunday but i really want to meet everyone and hangout at the old stadium once lasttime!