Author Topic: Mrs. A-Rod is a Bronx F-Bomber  (Read 1279 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Mrs. A-Rod is a Bronx F-Bomber
« Reply #1: July 02, 2007, 05:37:52 PM »
F-Rod, nice.

« Reply #2: July 02, 2007, 05:54:54 PM »
I see nothing wrong with wearing a "freak YOU" shirt in the United States of America.  I guess Mrs. Rod is now a Top 10 Terrorist.

I would of loved the reaction when this happened:

USHER: Excuse me, Mrs. Rod?  Could you please remove your shirt?  It is disturbing some of the other fans.

MRS. ROD:  Oh, okay.  (Removes shirt and reveals she is wearing no bra)

natsfan1a

« Reply #3: July 02, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
From the article cited:

Cynthia's F-word faux pas also may have violated Yankee Stadium policy.

The team's policy prohibits any banners or signs that are not in "good taste" and also warns that security guards will eject any guests "using foul language" or "making obscene gestures."

Still, when some fans let nearby security know about Cynthia's four-letter garment yesterday, nothing was done.

"It was noted by police and security," one fan said. "They were aware of it. I guess they didn't know what to do. I guess you don't kick A-Rod's wife out of the game."

« Reply #4: July 02, 2007, 06:16:04 PM »
Technically she didn't have a sign or banner nor did she use foul language or make an obscene gesture.  Its in bad taste, yes, but you can't do a damn thing about it because bad taste isn't against the law.

If they kicked her out then they would of had to kick out every jackass Yank fan wearing a shirt that says:

We all know that everyone up there would freak if they had to do that.

There really isn't an issue here.  Well, I take that back.  There is one.  The media obviously doesn't have anything better to write about.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #5: July 02, 2007, 06:50:04 PM »
Technically she didn't have a sign or banner nor did she use foul language or make an obscene gesture.  Its in bad taste, yes, but you can't do a damn thing about it because bad taste isn't against the law.

If they kicked her out then they would of had to kick out every jackass Yank fan wearing a shirt that says:

(Image removed from quote.)

We all know that everyone up there would freak if they had to do that.

There really isn't an issue here.  Well, I take that back.  There is one.  The media obviously doesn't have anything better to write about.

I think they actually did crack down on it some years ago. Who knows if they still do.

kinda like how my parents used to say "i'll give you something to cry about", mrs rod gave them something to write about

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #6: July 02, 2007, 07:42:56 PM »
I see nothing wrong with wearing a "freak YOU" shirt in the United States of America.  I guess Mrs. Rod is now a Top 10 Terrorist.

I would of loved the reaction when this happened:

USHER: Excuse me, Mrs. Rod?  Could you please remove your shirt?  It is disturbing some of the other fans.

MRS. ROD:  Oh, okay.  (Removes shirt and reveals she is wearing no bra)

Can I have the seat in front of her?

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #7: July 03, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »
Who cares if she wears a shirt with curse words on it?
How does this make the news, theirs more important stuff.
Hell, if wearing curse words makes news, than I would make the news all the time if I were famous

Offline Dave B

« Reply #8: July 03, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
Who cares if she wears a shirt with curse words on it?
How does this make the news, theirs more important stuff.
Hell, if wearing curse words makes news, than I would make the news all the time if I were famous

It is news worthy. I dervied some sort of satisfaction/entertainment out of knowing she wore this shirt

« Reply #9: July 03, 2007, 01:10:19 PM »
I spilled baked beans down the front of my shirt once and the stain looked like Adolf Hitler.  That didn't go over too well.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #10: July 03, 2007, 03:51:16 PM »
I spilled baked beans down the front of my shirt once and the stain looked like Adolf Hitler.  That didn't go over too well.

If it looked like jesus you could sell it on ebay.

BTW, have you seen that show Miami Ink? Its about a miami tatoo parlor.  The woman who made the jesus grilled cheese a couple of years ago is about to sell it and wanted to get the jesus grilled cheese image as a tatoo for old times sake.  Didnt see the conclusion

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #11: July 03, 2007, 07:07:06 PM »

You should have made a bigger stain, like give Adolf horns, a long beard, and huge ears