Author Topic: Ice Cube a Nats fan?  (Read 547 times)

Offline El Kabong

Ice Cube a Nats fan?
« Topic Start: June 26, 2007, 11:11:25 PM »
Probably not.

But I happen to catch a little bit of that show on A & E Crissangel: Mindfreak, and he was messing with the rapper.  But I noticed more that Ice Cube was wearing a blue Nats cap.

Offline 2k6nats

• The regular season is a flat circle
Re: Ice Cube a Nats fan?
« Reply #1: June 26, 2007, 11:12:31 PM »
He's always wearing a Nats cap, and yes, he is a Nats fan.  Along with a lot of other rappers, but most of them are just trying to represent DC.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #2: June 27, 2007, 04:33:55 PM »
Probably not.

But I happen to catch a little bit of that show on A & E Crissangel: Mindfreak, and he was messing with the rapper.  But I noticed more that Ice Cube was wearing a blue Nats cap.

haha..I saw that as well on Mindfreak. Wasn't he ALWAYS wearing a Dodgers hat in the past, though?

Offline joker

• zimmerman.....ryan zimmerman
« Reply #3: June 27, 2007, 04:36:27 PM »
I saw that last night as well and actually watched a little bit because of it. I believe he's worn it before because he has worn it once for a magazine cover

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #4: June 27, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »
LOL, he's not a nats fan. A lot of cali rappers wear the curly w hat but they jsut interpret( or pretend) that W stands for the Westcoast.

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #5: June 29, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
Most rappers who were the hats arent usually fans but more representing their city, or interpret the meaning into something of their own. Im pretty sure Ice Cube is doing that rather than wearing it because he likes the Nationals. Jamie Keneddy is the only actor I know of thats a fan and goes to games, I remember them interviewing him sometime at a game and hes been to 10 or something games, which isnt bad when you live in LA but still make it to some games on a busy schedule.