Author Topic: WWE Chris Benoit Kills Wife and Child Then Himself  (Read 3332 times)

Offline mikehughes

My only guess is that it was Benoit, himself. You'd have to be out of your mind if you are going to run and update Wikipedia when something like that happens! It would make sense for someone who had just done what Benoit did to do it. How could someone hear their friend say that he did something like that and then run and do THAT?

That would be pretty hard for him to get back in forth between Stamford and Altlanta though

Offline ronnynat

Benoit wasn't in Stanford at the time.  Read the entire article; they traced the IP address to Stanford.

Didn't it say that sometimes only the original IP address location is detected and that the computer may be in a different place?

Offline kimnat

I was wondering that same thing.

Offline ronnynat

" An IP address, a unique series of numbers carried by every machine connected to the Internet, does not necessarily have to be broadcast from where it is registered."

Offline kimnat

Woah!  That would point the finger more at him for doing this, which is what I thought from the git go.

Offline mikehughes

I still cant see Benoit taking time away from all the stuff he was doing just to go on wikipedia to write this. It just seems pointless. If he was trying to get attention or something than he would surely know he would get it after all was done.

Offline ronnynat

I still cant see Benoit taking time away from all the stuff he was doing just to go on wikipedia to write this. It just seems pointless. If he was trying to get attention or something than he would surely know he would get it after all was done.

But he was MAD!!! at that point. I think only a crazy person would find the time to do that at that point.

Offline kimnat

He was likely sick in the head and not even thinking clearly (obvious given the fact that he killed his wife and handicapped son).  Then he goes and lays a bible next to each of their bodies, also bizarre.  So when you look at the bizarre pieces to this case, the wikipedia bit seems to oddly fit.  It's just as nutty and bizarre as all of it.

Offline mikehughes

He was likely sick in the head and not even thinking clearly (obvious given the fact that he killed his wife and handicapped son).  Then he goes and lays a bible next to each of their bodies, also bizarre.  So when you look at the bizarre pieces to this case, the wikipedia bit seems to oddly fit.  It's just as nutty and bizarre as all of it.

Exactly he wasnt thinking clearly, so why would Wikipedia ever even come to mind, he was probaly sending out all those text messages and doing whateverelse during that time. Wikipedia seems like the last thing to be on anyones mind at a time like that.

Offline kimnat

I would agree, except this is an irrational weird and completely out there thing to do, just like everything else that weekend.  He was being so irrational, that he could have irrationally thought that this was an appropriate thing to do.

Offline kimnat

That is unless his son did it?  If he son wasn't badly mentally handicapped.  Crazy thought, but this is a STRANGE case.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
That is unless his son did it?  If he son wasn't badly mentally handicapped.  Crazy thought, but this is a STRANGE case.

Investigators must be having a field day with it.  Strangely, they've blocked editing on Benoit's Wikipedia page until July 8th...