Author Topic: anybody reads Courtland Miloy's column in the post?  (Read 308 times)

Offline nospinzone1

I am beginning to think, after reading his last column on the new mayor's selections for his cabinet that he is a closet racist. what do you think?

Offline nospinzone1

MY EMAIL TO MILLOY

Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments   Please register your mobile phone to activate this feature.
Register your phone to receive a text message when you receive Mail from particular senders.

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Call or Instant Message   
                        DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "jim koricki" <aktrue2001@yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
Subject: FENTY'S CHOICES
To: milloyc@washpost.com
CC: ombudsman@washpost.com
    Are my perceptions deceiving me? Realizing that columnists write their opinions, I am beginning to think that you are a closet racist. Surprising coming from somebody from a 12 step program. The fact that Fenty is black and mayor of a predominately black population does not automatically mean that he should pick black persons for the jobs in his administration. He is showing class and a lack of bigrotry by picking what he thinks are the best people for the jobs.
a few months ago I wrote to you, Eugene Robinson, Colbert King and the ombudsman asking the question that if all of you thought that being born black meant that you automatically were a liberal democrat. Only one that answered was Colbert. I thought it was a legitimate question , since me being a Cuban Jew thought that my people do not automatically at birth become zionists. Respectfully yours. Jim Koricki, Rockville, Md.
p.s. I , like you, have also been discriminated a lot in my life on account of both being Cuban and Jew, more for the Jew part than the Cuban. That fact has not made me be pregedist to others. I treat people as individuals and not as what ethnic or religious backgrounds. By the way, I am also against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIOON.