Author Topic: Nationals vs Tigers, Game 3  (Read 15497 times)

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Re: Nationals vs Tigers, Game 3
« Reply #225: June 20, 2007, 10:19:52 PM »
Langerans hasn't played the whole series

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #226: June 20, 2007, 10:20:21 PM »
Alright Nook even though you're my boy, it's hard for me to back you up when you're batting .200!!!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #227: June 20, 2007, 10:20:54 PM »
1. Chief
2. Rauch
3. Colome
4. Rivera
5. Ayala (maybe higher)
6. Schroder
7. Traber
8. King

I take it you've never seen Ayala pitch, because once he gets his arm in proper shape, at worst, he's the number two guy in the bullpen.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #228: June 20, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »
Finally, one of the worst series in Nationals history is now over.  The only positive thing is that they really can't play any worse than this.  I am looking forward more to our upcoming road trip in Atlanta and Pittsburgh than the 3 unwinnable games this weekend.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #229: June 20, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »
They have to stop walking batters, specifically the ones leading off the inning.  That is always a recipe for disaster.  Now that Ayala and Schroder are here and Speigner and Abreu are gone are bullpen should improve.
1. Chief
2. Rauch
3. Colome
4. Rivera
5. Ayala (maybe higher)
6. Schroder
7. Traber
8. King

HOw cna you put Ayala so high when he hasn't pitched all season at the major level. And why is Traber so low. He's been a great middle relief guy.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #230: June 20, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »
Ugh ... thank god these stinkin' guys are leaving town - why the Nats couldn't get the craptastic sox and royals and get the two best teams in the majors at home - I'll never know ...  get some rest fellas ... doesn't get any easier when the Indians come to town - enjoy your evening everyone ...

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #231: June 20, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »
I take it you've never seen Ayala pitch, because once he gets his arm in proper shape, at worst, he's the number two guy in the bullpen.
Duh.  I just put him #5 because he is just coming back from a really bad injury.  I'd make him the setup man after he gets adjusted.  Ayala Rocks!  8)

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #232: June 20, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »
Finally, one of the worst series in Nationals history is now over.  The only positive thing is that they really can't play any worse than this.  I am looking forward more to our upcoming road trip in Atlanta and Pittsburgh than the 3 unwinnable games this weekend. (Image removed from quote.)

I will be @ PNC for the series opener on Friday night.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #233: June 20, 2007, 10:22:50 PM »
Womack wants to be on the All-Gangsta Team too.

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #234: June 20, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
Langerans hasn't played the whole series

good point to bring up. I'm teetering on giving up on Nook. Seeing Langerhans' own live in person with his awesome diving web gem and home run makes me favor him more and more. Regardless, CF is a position we need to fill in the off-season and should be top priority. I still would love to see Jones in a Nat uniform even if he is stinking up the joint this season.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #235: June 20, 2007, 10:28:21 PM »
good point to bring up. I'm teetering on giving up on Nook. Seeing Langerhans' own live in person with his awesome diving web gem and home run makes me favor him more and more. Regardless, CF is a position we need to fill in the off-season and should be top priority. I still would love to see Jones in a Nat uniform even if he is stinking up the join this season.
No way.  100+ million dollars for that loser, no way.  I'd rather have either Hunter (probably won't happen), Ichiro (probably won't happen), or Byrnes (possibility).  We definitely have to sign someone to play CF next season. 

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #236: June 20, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »
Womack wants to be on the All-Gangsta Team too.

(Image removed from quote.)

get out of here. Womack is not even honorable mention. One gangsta that comes to mind quickly, is Mike Cameron.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #237: June 20, 2007, 10:30:29 PM »
Truth.
good point to bring up. I'm teetering on giving up on Nook. Seeing Langerhans' own live in person with his awesome diving web gem and home run makes me favor him more and more. Regardless, CF is a position we need to fill in the off-season and should be top priority. I still would love to see Jones in a Nat uniform even if he is stinking up the joint this season.

We just need an agreesive hitter. Too many time, i see Nats pitcher leave one hanging over the plate and 'WHAMM!!!", the oppositon make us pay for it. BUt to many times i see Nats hitters just look at pitchers oleft ahnging over the plate(especailly Lopez). I want t a hitter who'll make opposing pitchers pay for that cardinal sin.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #238: June 20, 2007, 10:31:33 PM »
No way.  100+ million dollars for that loser, no way.  I'd rather have either Hunter (probably won't happen), Ichiro (probably won't happen), or Byrnes (possibility).  We definitely have to sign someone to play CF next season. 

Hmmm..You just called a 350+ home run hitter and 9 time gold glover a loser..makes me wonder.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #239: June 20, 2007, 10:39:17 PM »
#1 Gangsta..lol

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #240: June 20, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »
Ichiro is Mr. Overrated IMO.  He would, however, be a good fit for Washington.  But that's for another thread.  And this thread is ova.