Author Topic: Happy Fathers DAY!!!!!  (Read 763 times)

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
Happy Fathers DAY!!!!!
« Topic Start: June 17, 2007, 12:29:05 PM »
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here!

:lol: :lol:

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim

nospinzone1

Re: Happy Fathers DAY!!!!!
« Reply #2: June 17, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here!

:lol: :lol:

thanks Erica...My father's day is never happy because I got a bum of a son. Sheet happens. I dont lose any sleep about him not returning a Xmas card or sending a father's day card.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #3: June 18, 2007, 12:03:28 AM »
aww.. well happy fathers day to you nospin!

its his loss...

;)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #4: June 18, 2007, 01:08:14 AM »
Why is he a bum?  Not my business, but every bum has their story...

thanks Erica...My father's day is never happy because I got a bum of a son. Sheet happens. I dont lose any sleep about him not returning a Xmas card or sending a father's day card.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #5: June 18, 2007, 01:22:48 AM »
Thanks! Had a very nice 1 hour + phone call from my son. He 's an accounting major, and has a summer internship with Price Waterhouse in Manhattan. They flew him to Chicago for a week of training, and he left today (actually yesterday- Sunday). So while he was sitting in the airport we talked. Normally I'm lucky to get 10-15 minutes! :D Here's a pic of Shawn:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #6: June 18, 2007, 01:35:57 AM »
Bravo...see y'all on Monday!!

Thanks! Had a very nice 1 hour + phone call from my son. He 's an accounting major, and has a summer internship with Price Waterhouse in Manhattan. They flew him to Chicago for a week of training, and he left today (actually yesterday- Sunday). So while he was sitting in the airport we talked. Normally I'm lucky to get 10-15 minutes! :D Here's a pic of Shawn:

nospinzone1

« Reply #7: June 18, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »
Why is he a bum?  Not my business, but every bum has their story...

LAZY, lost three great jobs because he missed many days due to not wanting to get out of bed. last job he lost he got into a little trouble with the law because he was a supervisor at a government job and he was letting his underlings come in when they felt like it or not coming in and not reporting it. cost me about 9 thou bucks to get him a good lawyer and keep his bonny little ars from jail.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #8: June 18, 2007, 06:06:59 AM »
I was at my daughter's swim meet in Orlando.  We brought two of her teammates home with us, and all of us went to a pizza joint for lunch.  Afterward, while I was filling up the car, they went and purchased a DVD to watch on way home.  My daughter got me some Milk Duds.  When we got home, we watched another movie, then I tele-watched the Yankees/Mets game with my dad.