Author Topic: Who's Attending June 5th vs. Pittsburgh?  (Read 2231 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Who's Attending June 5th vs. Pittsburgh?
« Reply #25: June 04, 2007, 01:39:32 PM »
Just talked to my husband and we are planning to head out there tomorrow rather than Thursday. Not sure where we'll be sitting yet. I suspect that it will be easy enough to walk up and get some tix at the box office just prior to the game.  :)

Got a pair in 416, row 9 if you're interested, for (season ticket) face value of $18 each.

natsfan1a

« Reply #26: June 04, 2007, 03:26:01 PM »
Thanks for the offer. Can I check with him this evening and let you know, or would that be too late? He might have a possibility of getting tix through his workplace and I don't know whether he might have done so.

Got a pair in 416, row 9 if you're interested, for (season ticket) face value of $18 each.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #27: June 04, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »
Thanks for the offer. Can I check with him this evening and let you know, or would that be too late? He might have a possibility of getting tix through his workplace and I don't know whether he might have done so.

No problem, first come, first served!  They're great seats (ask Kimnat), right above home plate, looking up the 3rd base line, just below the concourse.  Easy access to facilities.

natsfan1a

« Reply #28: June 04, 2007, 03:31:42 PM »
Fair enough -- the seats sound great! I'll check with him and then check in here.

No problem, first come, first served!  They're great seats (ask Kimnat), right above home plate, looking up the 3rd base line, just below the concourse.  Easy access to facilities.

natsfan1a

« Reply #29: June 04, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
Hey, tomterp, sorry to be so long getting back to you on this. Turns out that my husband has to cover for his boss at a client meeting tomorrow afternoon so we wouldn't get to the ballpark until just before game time (if then), which would make it difficult for us to connect for a transaction. So this time it's probably better for us to pick up a couple of tix at the box office whenever we get there. I appreciate the offer, though.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #30: June 04, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
Hey, tomterp, sorry to be so long getting back to you on this. Turns out that my husband has to cover for his boss at a client meeting tomorrow afternoon so we wouldn't get to the ballpark until just before game time (if then), which would make it difficult for us to connect for a transaction. So this time it's probably better for us to pick up a couple of tix at the box office whenever we get there. I appreciate the offer, though.

Not sure if you have communicated offline on this, but all you have to do is leave them at will call.

natsfan1a

« Reply #31: June 04, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »
Oh, I didn't know that, thanks. We hadn't communicated offline about it, so, Tom, let me know what you think. I'd have to get payment to you as well but maybe you could tell me where you'd be sitting and we could do it that way.

Not sure if you have communicated offline on this, but all you have to do is leave them at will call.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #32: June 04, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »
Oh, I didn't know that, thanks. We hadn't communicated offline about it, so, Tom, let me know what you think. I'd have to get payment to you as well but maybe you could tell me where you'd be sitting and we could do it that way.

There's also an on-line ticket transfer process the Nationals host on their web site, but it requires you to be registered, and I've never used the thing.  This late in the game I'd be shy of it unless you've used it. But I don't mind leaving them at Will Call for you, I'll probably be there by 6:30 if not earlier.  Email me offline if you want to do this.

natsfan1a

« Reply #33: June 05, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »
Tom, I used the site's personal message function to leave a note in your in-box (at least I hope I did -- I've not used that function before).

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #34: June 05, 2007, 08:40:43 AM »
Tom, I used the site's personal message function to leave a note in your in-box (at least I hope I did -- I've not used that function before).

See my response.