Author Topic: The Church of Repentance - Juanhova Witnesses  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted

I am here for you my children. We all make mistakes. We are all sinners

Some of us more than others, but hey... who's keeping track. I am of course.

Get in here and come clean. Admit your sins in front of the congregation and be forgiven. Or I can start quoting your blasphemy Mo Fo's

The GDT Game #2 @Philly is full of it. The comments about a mediocre offense. Words of the weak and compromised. The work of the Devil.

Seek forgiveness and restore your FAITH.

No, it needs a bunch of players who don’t choke when it matters.
Shame!!!

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
Re: The Church of Repentance - Come and Repent
« Reply #1: April 09, 2019, 11:30:47 PM »

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

this one is over

Shame!!!

Well, at least we can move on with our night.
Shame!!!

82-80 wasn’t rock bottom, fellas. This team is a full blown disaster. Pull the plug on Davey and try to restore order while the season is still young. Or sit back and watch them finish in 4th place.

SHAME!!!

Their identity is a team of mostly fragile and bad players.

It's not Shakespearean amount of character, but it is character.

Shame!!!

There are two players that care on the entire team

Scherzer
Turner

That is it. The rest of the team has nothing

DA freak? Shame!!!

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #2: April 09, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »
is this the new name for the SSS?

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
« Reply #3: April 09, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
is this the new name for the SSS?

No. Just a place to regather your faith

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Offline Air Desmond

« Reply #5: April 09, 2019, 11:34:05 PM »
With Hellickson on the mound tomorrow, I don’t think this thread will age well...

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
« Reply #6: April 09, 2019, 11:37:42 PM »
With Hellickson on the mound tomorrow, I don’t think this thread will age well...

Why? It's your moaning in the GDT that didn't age well.

They will be at worst .500 for this road trip. That's a win.

Are you new to Baseball? Every team will almost certainly lose at least 62 games.

Besides this isn't about the team. Its about YOU!!! ME, ALL OF US.

Stop quitting on this team after 9 games and 2 innings. And stop believing they quit because you quit.

This thread is to gather yourself, relocate your faith, believe as a member of Natsland.

Offline tenken627

« Reply #7: April 09, 2019, 11:49:08 PM »
I mean, this is a team with a lot of new parts. Outside of Rendon, Zimm, Max, Strasburg, Doo, Trea, MAT and Howie, no one else was even in that playoff loss to the Cubs just a year and half ago. Including our manager.

We've had a lot of turnover in a very short amount of time. Lot of new faces. This isn't the Nationals of 2012, 2014, 2016 or even 2017. Some of the mainstays are here, but its totally a different team.

Lot of young players. It was always going to take some time to come together as a team. Lets hope it happens.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Read the replies. It’s fun watching the Phillies fans just like us.

https://twitter.com/mattgelb/status/1115807648790777857?s=21

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
« Reply #9: April 09, 2019, 11:51:06 PM »
I mean, this is a team with a lot of new parts. Outside of Rendon, Zimm, Max, Strasburg, Doo, Trea, MAT and Howie, no one else was even in that playoff loss to the Cubs just a year and half ago. Including our manager.

We've had a lot of turnover in a very short amount of time. Lot of new faces. This isn't the Nationals of 2012, 2014, 2016 or even 2017. Some of the mainstays are here, but its totally a different team.

Lot of young players. It was always going to take some time to come together as a team. Lets hope it happens.

Hell yeah

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
life with a bad bullpen and a mediocre lineup

Shame!!!

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
I am here for you my children. We all make mistakes. We are all sinners

Some of us more than others, but hey... who's keeping track. I am of course.

Get in here and come clean. Admit your sins in front of the congregation and be forgiven. Or I can start quoting your blasphemy Mo Fo's

The comments about a mediocre offense. Words of the weak and compromised. The work of the Devil.

Seek forgiveness and restore your FAITH.
Shame!!!

Forgive me father for switching to The Price is Right. I am overcome with shame and seek forgiveness as I attempt to get past my wicked ways. For as you know the devil is a cunning bastard, tempting me with cars, trips and baubles to say nothing of the hot models on the show (Rachel :az:  ). I ask forgiveness.  :rites:

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
Forgive me father for switching to The Price is Right. I am overcome with shame and seek forgiveness as I attempt to get past my wicked ways. For as you know the devil is a cunning bastard, tempting me with cars, trips and baubles to say nothing of the hot models on the show (Rachel :az:  ). I ask forgiveness.  :rites:

For Drew Carrey?

Accept Juan & Robles as your savior

Seek the bullpen of Doolittle and Grace

This team is of win

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

The Price is Right is on at 9pm?

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
If the Nats aren't dead and being pecked at by vultures by the ASB I will scourge myself and put stones in my shoes.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I’m one of the biggest SSS folks here. Isn’t this thread a bit premature after one good win?

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
I’m one of the biggest SSS folks here. Isn’t this thread a bit premature after one good win?

The thread isn't about the team, its about us.

Its how we go from one extreme to the other in less than an hour. Its how we want to believe in the wrong things.

The confirmation bias we have when projecting our disappointment onto Nats players.

We will know what team we have at the end of the 162, perhaps close to it. But we will not know in the first 10 games.

But mostly its about balance. WNFF requires it. And we have too many cry diaries here to not have the equal opposite.

• babble on
Perhaps we can arrange for a bulk order of ketamine.

Offline aBaltoNat

This thread is shameful.

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
This thread is shameful.

Don’t hide from your sins. Embrace them and repent.

The power of Robles compels you!

• babble on