Author Topic: 2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade  (Read 7792 times)

Offline TheArtfulDodger

2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Topic Start: August 22, 2018, 10:20:02 AM »
I'm looking for season ticket partners for the 2019 season.  The seats are very nice, Section 114, Row E on the aisle.  Row E is the actual third row due to the handicap area along the rail.  There is no obstruction from the netting, which makes the view very nice.

JCA taking some liberties with this post. 

Below is a consolidated list of ticket offers posted in this thread.  I have posted the basics, but look at the referenced replies for more details (e.g., 1st row after the price change, sight lines, how the tickets are drafted / allocated, etc...).  PM the person offering the tickets directly.[

Consolidated list of offers from season ticket groups:
[Section/Row, minimum commitment, max available, cost if I can find it, who to message if you are interested, and which post describes the offer.]

Section 114 row E, number of games / seats unspecified, cost?, contact Artful Dodger - see opening post for thread.
Section 113 row G (Baseline Box), 10 games, 4 seats, $50 a ticket, contact Baseball is Life - see Reply #15 for more info.
Section 213 front row (NS Club MVP), 10 games, 2 seats, cost $87 per ticket, contact CowherPower - see Reply #31 for more info.
Section 204 row A (front row, Mezzanine 3d base side), flexible number of  games, 2 seats, $35 each, contact Bluestreak - see reply #9.
Section 208 row J (last row, NS Club), 2 - 6 games, 2 or 4 seats (minimum 8 tickets), $68 per ticket, contact JCA-CrystalCity - see reply #8.
Section 222 - 4 seats, half season plan, pick from a Google doc, $20 per ticket, contact Powerboater69 - see reply #17. 
Section  129, row Y, 2 seats, $57 per seat plus share of fees, 20 game minimum, contact Thisizit - see reply #6 - dropped plan.
Section 129, row N, several pairs of tickets (to be selected via snake draft), price is fair value - contact DCBatgirl - see reply #22, which has a link to a Craigslist description of the seats.  See also reply #7 from Powerboater69.
Section 211 row H,  8-9 games, 2 seats, $68 per ticket, contact TompTerp, see reply #33 for details