Author Topic: ANOTHER FIVE AND A HALF HOURS AT THE ER  (Read 573 times)

Offline nospinzone1

ANOTHER FIVE AND A HALF HOURS AT THE ER
« Topic Start: May 27, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »
NOT THE HEART THIS TIME....MY BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE HAS BEEN PAINFUL FOR A FEW DAYS AND MY DOC TOLD ME FRIDAY THAT IF IT DID NOT IMPROVE TO GO TO THE ER AND GET IT XRAYED. I DID AND NOT ONLY DID THEY DO THE XRAY BUT A CAT SCAN OF THE LUNGS AND SOME BLOOD WORK AND EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT OK. I AM GLAD THEY DID ALL THE EXTRA WORK.

KIM I KNOW WHY ANDREW IS MY AMERICAN HERO. SO MUCH TIME SEEING MEDICAL PEOPLE....BUT WE ARE ALIVE, THANK G-D.

Offline kimnat

• Special Event Co-Chair w/ Erica!
Re: ANOTHER FIVE AND A HALF HOURS AT THE ER
« Reply #1: May 27, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »
OH NOSPIN!!!  I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!!  YOU AND ANDREW SEEM TO HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN WE REALIZED, UNFORTUNATELY!  LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, OK?!

Offline nospinzone1

« Reply #2: May 27, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »
OH NOSPIN!!!  I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!!  YOU AND ANDREW SEEM TO HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN WE REALIZED, UNFORTUNATELY!  LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, OK?!

THANKS, KIM. WHERE WAS ERICA WHEN I NEEDED HER? I AM GOING TO FIRE HER AND HIRE JOBU...HEEE HAW.

Offline Kenz aFan

« Reply #3: May 27, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
NOT THE HEART THIS TIME....MY BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE HAS BEEN PAINFUL FOR A FEW DAYS AND MY DOC TOLD ME FRIDAY THAT IF IT DID NOT IMPROVE TO GO TO THE ER AND GET IT XRAYED. I DID AND NOT ONLY DID THEY DO THE XRAY BUT A CAT SCAN OF THE LUNGS AND SOME BLOOD WORK AND EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT OK. I AM GLAD THEY DID ALL THE EXTRA WORK.

I HOPE IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE CHANGES IN THE WEATHER THAT ARE THE CAUSE FOR THE ACHES AND PAINS, AND I'M ESPECIALLY GLAD THAT THINGS TURNED OUT OK. NO ONE LIKES TO GO INTO A HOSPITAL, NO MATTER THE REASON, AND ANYTIME YOU COME OUT OK, IS A GOOD DAY.

OH, CHITT, I JUST THOUGHT, I FORGOT TO TYPE MY MESSAGE IN THE OTHER THREAD IN CAPS, SO I WILL GO CHANGE THAT.

Offline nospinzone1

« Reply #4: May 27, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »
Actually i dont know why I type in caps in this foro. I do it in others to see better what I am typing but here I can see it well. I will try not to write in caps here.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #5: May 28, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »

KIM I KNOW WHY ANDREW IS MY AMERICAN HERO. SO MUCH TIME SEEING MEDICAL PEOPLE....BUT WE ARE ALIVE, THANK G-D.

I'm very relieved to hear that your results were positive after what must have been an exhausting experience. L'chaim!

Offline nospinzone1

« Reply #6: May 28, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »
Actually i dont know why I type in caps in this foro. I do it in others to see better what I am typing but here I can see it well. I will try not to write in caps here.

SALTY, UNFORTUNATELY, VISITING ERS, UNDERSTANDING THE HANDICAP THEY WORK UNDER, AND THE PLACE BEING CROWDED ALL THE TIME, IS PURE TORTURE FOR SOMEBODY THAT IS NOT A PATIENT PATIENT. WAITING AND WAITING FOR HOURS IS NOT MY IDEA OF FUN. .... AND THE PAIN GOES ON.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #7: May 28, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »
IM GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!

:-)

i WORRY ABOUT YOU!!!

;)

Offline nospinzone1

« Reply #8: May 28, 2007, 11:44:43 PM »
IM GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!

:-)

i WORRY ABOUT YOU!!!

;)

DONT ERICA, I REMAIN POSITIVE AND THANKFUL TO G-D THAT HE HAS CHOSEN TO KEEP AROUND AND FUNCTIONING. THERE ARE OTHERS THAT ARE IN WORSE SHAPE THAN I AM.