Author Topic: Catitude  (Read 1455 times)

Offline English Natsie

• It's baseball, Jim, but not as we know it...
Catitude
« Topic Start: September 25, 2018, 12:53:59 PM »
Greetings, fellow Nats fans.

I appreciate that they were a special edition and much sought after, but does anyone know of a 'Catitude / Lives 9' shirt for sale (mens xxl preferred)? Any info would be most welcome.

As you've guessed, I'm English, with no family / friends connections in the US to help me out. I did contact the Nats directly, but received no reply - not even a 'thanks for your enquiry'.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Catitude
« Reply #1: September 25, 2018, 01:08:43 PM »

I appreciate that they were a special edition and much sought after, but does anyone know of a 'Catitude / Lives 9' shirt for sale (mens xxl preferred)? Any info would be most welcome.

As you've guessed, I'm English, with no family / friends connections in the US to help me out. I did contact the Nats directly, but received no reply - not even a 'thanks for your enquiry'.

That might be a tough one, that was a special ticket giveaway, meaning that the only people who got them had actively sought them out.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2: September 25, 2018, 01:16:30 PM »

I'm not even sure they made those in XXL. You might be looking for something that doesn't exist.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #3: September 25, 2018, 01:28:27 PM »
They were very popular this season so I'd expect the Nats to run the promo again in 2019. Your best bet may be to purchase a special ticket in 2019 and find someone to attend the game and send you the shirt. It's usually easy to find someone who doesn't care about the promo item and just wants to go to a game on someone else's dime.

Offline Panther Modern

• Hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics.
« Reply #4: September 25, 2018, 02:20:35 PM »
You could try eBay. Your size might not be available, but it's worth a check.

Offline English Natsie

• It's baseball, Jim, but not as we know it...
« Reply #5: September 26, 2018, 07:08:54 AM »
Many thanks for all your replies.