Author Topic: RIP Tracy Jones  (Read 234 times)

Offline Senatorswin

RIP Tracy Jones
« Topic Start: August 29, 2018, 08:50:41 PM »
I was listening to the radio this morning when I heard three guys decided they were going to rob a guy walking down the sidewalk on Alabama avenue. The guy had a backpack and was obviously drunk. The guy fought back and was stabbed in the heart and died. The story on the radio was the sentencing of one of the guys who killed him.
The name of the guy killed was Tracy Jones. I don't know how many of you parked at RFK and rode the bus to Nats park the first two years it was open. There was a guy who would get on the bus when it pulled up at 3rd and M st before the game and give instructions on how to get to the park and what to do after the game. Then he would get on the bus after the game and give more instructions. Every time he got on the bus he would say hello, my name is Tracy Jones. One game he was fine before the game but after the game he was drunk while doing his presentation. Somebody ratted him out and he got fired. I googled this story and there was a picture. It was the same guy.
I didn't know Tracy Jones but his death is very sad.

Offline Panther Modern

• Hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics.
Re: RIP Tracy Jones
« Reply #1: August 30, 2018, 12:03:58 AM »
Awful. RIP.