Author Topic: Trade Scherzer?  (Read 1245 times)

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Re: Trade Scherzer
« Reply #25: August 14, 2018, 03:57:43 PM »
How come no one took my post seriously?

We won't even see it for another hour...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: Trade Scherzer
« Reply #26: August 14, 2018, 05:42:07 PM »

And taking down the Soto thread was just plain wrong. There are dozens of threads about tearing down some aspect of the team. And it contained legit baseball analysis. Trading Soto is no different than trading Scherzer.  If anyone else had posted that, I am positive it would not have been deleted. It's wrong to take down the post not because of the content of it, but simply because of who posted it and trying to guess their motivations.

I can dig out of the recycling bin your opening post.  What I'd like to do is maybe restyle this thread into "Trade the Crown Jewels - Scherzer, Soto, ..." and have one thread about a big break up of the team.  I'll put your post here, too.

Just in general, let's keep the discussion on baseball and not about other posters? 

Offline aspenbubba

Re: Re: Trade Scherzer? Soto?
« Reply #27: August 14, 2018, 07:11:09 PM »
I can dig out of the recycling bin your opening post.  What I'd like to do is maybe restyle this thread into "Trade the Crown Jewels - Scherzer, Soto, ..." and have one thread about a big break up of the team.  I'll put your post here, too.

Just in general, let's keep the discussion on baseball and not about other posters? 
JCA. I don't want my original post subject to be merged with another topic. Scherzer has the most value on the team and Soto not as much at this time.I'm not about blowing up the team but treating Scherzer fairly as he displays what most others on the team don't with the exception of Eaton and Murph. It reminds me of the thread when MAT got involved with a catcher from another team and the guys who were in the middle of it were Eaton and Murph.