Author Topic: I NEED JOBU AND HIS SANTERIA  (Read 391 times)

Offline nospinzone1

I NEED JOBU AND HIS SANTERIA
« Topic Start: May 25, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »
DOCTOR DID NOT CALL ME BACK. NURSE DID NOT EITHER. I WENT TO MONTGOMERY MALL AND HAD MY ACCUPPRESURE DONE. A LITTLE IMPROVEMENT. MAYBE JOBU AND HIS SANTERIA CAN HELP. I ALSO NEED A GPS SYSTEM. I HAVE NEVER MET ANYBODY THAT CAN GET LOST AS EASY AS I. CANT REMEMBER IF I MENTIONED BUT I SAW AN ACCIDENT RECENTLY AND A GUY WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL. I TOOK PICTURES, AND BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO GET AN ACCIDENT REPORT. THE PLACE IN GAITHERSBURG, BY THE WAY I GOT DIRECTIONS FROM MAP QUEST Y IT WAS A BUMMER. HORRIBLE DIRCTIONS. I WENT AROUND IN CIRCLES TIL I FOUND THE PLACE. THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET IN TOUCH TO THE INJURED PERSON BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT HE MIGHT USE IT IN HIS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, SUING THE OTHER CARS INS. CO. IT COST ME TEN BUCKS AND I DO NOT EVEN WILL ASK THE GUY FOR THE MONEY OR THE COST OF THE THROWAWAY CAMERA OR DEVELOPING. HOPE THAT GET ME SOME POINTS WITH THE MAN UPSTAIRS.

IF THE SHOULDER DOES NOT IMPROVE BY TMW MORNING I AM GETTING MY LITTLE CUBAN JEWISH AMERICAN PRINCE;'S FANNY OVER TO THE ER....TO BAD ERICA DOES NOT WORK AT SUBURBAN.

Offline saltydad

Re: I NEED JOBU AND HIS SANTERIA
« Reply #1: May 26, 2007, 10:59:01 AM »
Sorry to hear of your travail. What happened with your shoulder? Let me know what the ER visit shows.

Offline nospinzone1

« Reply #2: May 26, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
Sorry to hear of your travail. What happened with your shoulder? Let me know what the ER visit shows.

thanks Salty: doc called around 5 pm but I alrleady had decided to go to Montgomery Mall where there are some oriental guys doing accuppressure massages. got one for ten minutes and it got somewhat better. probably do another one tmw or mon. at least i did not have to go to the ER and wait around a long time to get xrays which i probably do not need and a strong rx that probably my stomach could not take either. it turned out ok.

Offline joker

• zimmerman.....ryan zimmerman
« Reply #3: May 26, 2007, 05:10:31 PM »
too bad man