Author Topic: MY IMITATION OF ANDREW ON THIS DAY  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Re: MY IMITATION OF ANDREW ON THIS DAY
« Reply #25: May 25, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »
Obviously it sounds like a GOP commercial here. I'm not sure what President Bush has to do with the Nats (outside of disrespecting us by not throwing out the 1st ball this year), so i hesitate to jump in here, as religion and politics are the two big no-no's for a good collegial group. Shall we just say I respectfully agree to disagree, and we'll leave it at that.
We are in the OFF TOPIC section...so it doesn't have to be about the NATS.  So long as there are no personal attacks on anyone, there is no reason to lock the thread.  Although I grant you politics tend to do that kind of thing...and there's a big danger of that happening and the mods will have to babysit this one because of it.

But except for the Bill Clinton stuff (which is irellevant to the topic, and some other stuff NoSpinzone added in there) I don't find this a GOP slanted thread.  You certainly won't hear ME defend the GOP on this subject.  That's for sure.

In fact the dissatisfaction with the immigration bill that Bush wants to pass...is rejected by most Americans across the policital spectrum.  In fact...CNN reported that there is less support from the American public for the McCain/Kennedy/Bush immigration bill than for the Iraq war.   :-[