Author Topic: Fantasy Nats  (Read 329 times)

Offline aBaltoNat

Fantasy Nats
« Topic Start: March 21, 2018, 02:17:58 PM »
We'll see if there's any interest here to discuss our Nats and specifically their fantasy impacts.

My thoughts on a couple of guys:

- Murphy - Will target him for the third year in a row knowing I'll have to have someone else to play a couple of weeks (Targeting Ozzie Albies for that and then my UTL player for balance of the year). Murphy was a consolation prize his first year he joined as a FA because I missed out on some other Nats. Then he became my favorite player on the team. I will continue to overpay for him in auction for the balance of his Nats career.

- Harper - Too rich for my blood, but could be a monster year. I'll let someone else take him at his projected $50 price tag.

- Eaton - I think I'm buying if the price is right as my 3rd OF (have Stanton and Bellinger as my keepers). All he has to do is have an average or plus average year and he'll pay a nice return.

- Rendon - Patti is making me think twice on her predictions but I don't think I'm buying this year.

- Zimmerman - Hard pass for me. Last year was a lot of fun but I don't see him having anywhere near the same type of year.

- Max and Stras - Would take either one. I think we have about 1 more year of elite Max and maybe 2 more of Stras. Owned Stras last year and he was fun to have on the mound.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Re: Fantasy Nats
« Reply #1: March 21, 2018, 02:19:31 PM »
What about Turner?

Offline aBaltoNat

« Reply #2: March 21, 2018, 02:20:50 PM »
I'd be buying but he's been a keeper last year and going into this year. I wont have the chance to throw my money that way--which is a shame because I'm not in love with any of the other SS out there.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #3: March 21, 2018, 03:59:34 PM »
Doolittle should have a good deal of fantasy value too.

Offline aBaltoNat

« Reply #4: March 21, 2018, 04:45:08 PM »
Doolittle should have a good deal of fantasy value too.

Yes, I'm targeting him and an old Nat, Rivero as my two RPs. Good call!

Offline aBaltoNat

« Reply #5: March 31, 2018, 04:12:18 PM »
Eaton with a hot start.

Am I not a true fan if I bought Strickland off the FA List as my closer? He's replacing Neris if that makes anyone feel better.