Author Topic: DEBBI TAYLOR'S BABY  (Read 865 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

DEBBI TAYLOR'S BABY
« Topic Start: May 22, 2007, 11:11:45 AM »

Debbi Taylor, the Nationals Sideline Reporter for MASN, is due to have her baby in early June 2007, and did not accompany the crew for this road trip.  On Sunday's NatsExtra pre-game show, she said that the baby would NOT be named Natalie, and thus would not be called Nat.  Debbi never said what name was planned, but it sounds like a girl is on the way.

Brian Schneider's new baby was named Tatum, and someone noted that Academy Award winning actress, Tatum O'Neal, played the character of Amanda in the original Bad News Bears film.  Lola was the name of the temptress in Damn Yankees, the book, play and movie about a fictional Washington Senators' baseball team.  Abbott & Costello did a famous comedy routine called Who's on First, involving a mixup of names and baseball terminology.  What might be a good name for an icebreaker at both school and work. 

Social Security reports the most popular names for babies chosen in 2006:
1.  Emily (the most popular female name each year since 1996)
2.  Emma
3.  Madison
4.  Isabella
5.  Ava
6.  Abigail
7.  Olivia
8.  Hannah
9.  Sophia
10. Samantha

Debbi Taylor spent 6 years at the New England Sports Network (NESN) in Boston, which included similar reporting for the Red Sox, before working in Orlando.  She was honored by Red Sox legend and former Washington Senators manager, Ted Williams, for being one of only two women included in the broadcast wing of the "Hitters Hall of Fame" (the other was longtime Red Sox owner Jean Yawkey.)   

HAVE A HEALTHY BABY AND TELL US THE NAME!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: NAME DEBBI TAYLOR'S BABY
« Reply #1: May 22, 2007, 01:46:47 PM »
There are some other alternatives other than Natalie:   :)

Nat
Natalee
Natalia
Nataly
Natalya
Natania
Natasha
Nathalia
Nathalie
Nathaly
Nathania
Natima
Natsuye
Nattie
Natty

Offline kimnat

Re: DEBBI TAYLOR'S BABY
« Reply #2: May 22, 2007, 05:01:43 PM »
I thought this thread was on lock-down.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #3: May 22, 2007, 05:02:31 PM »
Seriously while it's a cute and fun idea.  We should really leave this one alone.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #4: May 22, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »
Oops!  I think I had it locked and un-locked it thinking that I was LOCKING it.  My mistake.  Must be losing brain cells from sitting in front of the computer too much! :lol: