Author Topic: 2018 Single Game Tickets  (Read 4196 times)

Offline GoodOmens

Re: 2018 Single Game Tickets
« Reply #50: March 07, 2018, 09:52:11 AM »
They doing a pre-sale for opening day today?

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #51: March 07, 2018, 09:52:40 AM »
They doing a pre-sale for opening day today?

10:00am

I deleted the email, but I think the code was OPENER

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #52: March 07, 2018, 09:54:38 AM »

That is correct.

Offline GoodOmens

« Reply #53: March 07, 2018, 09:56:34 AM »

Awesome thanks - what's the link?

Offline USF_Football

« Reply #56: March 07, 2018, 10:55:17 AM »
Four individual seats in the Delta Sky 360 section (can never get them together). Giving my dad the best seat in row C behind home plate (not sure how many Opening Days he'll have left). My pregnant wife will be not too far from me a couple rows back and my best will be in a similar area. Oh well... better to be sitting by ourselves vice sitting at home in San Antonio! Go Nats! Can't wait for the season to start...

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #57: March 07, 2018, 11:27:46 AM »
Four individual seats in the Delta Sky 360 section (can never get them together). Giving my dad the best seat in row C behind home plate (not sure how many Opening Days he'll have left). My pregnant wife will be not too far from me a couple rows back and my best will be in a similar area. Oh well... better to be sitting by ourselves vice sitting at home in San Antonio! Go Nats! Can't wait for the season to start...

For future years, the Nats tend to make Party Suites, Jefferson/Washington Suite, and Diamond Club table seating all available for purchase. All good options that may be easier to get 4 together (the Diamond Club tables are only available in blocks of 4, for one full table, and they only sell the tables along the railing so you're guaranteed a good view).  Prices tend to be lower than the Delta Club.  They just don't usually release these tickets till much closer to opening day, and they dont' announce it, so you have to babysit the website until they pop up.

Offline USF_Football

« Reply #58: March 08, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »
Appreciate the heads up. My dad's vision isn't the best, so I make a point of flying back every year to take him to Opening Day with a seat super close to home plate. Opening Day tickets are typically the only ones I will buy through the Nats website as they are cheaper than the secondary market (it set me back $2K this season for those four seats - oh well - we get to sit with each other pre-game while eating). I did get eight tickets in one row in Delta Sky 360 section for the Saturday day game on the 7th before flying back to Texas on Sunday (another $3K) - unfortunately I bought those through the website as I can usually get them cheaper through the secondary market - however I had a bunch of people that wanted to go with us as we're not in DC much... and eight tickets together seemed like a good thing for the price vice being scattered around everywhere. Thanks for the heads up DC Patti... I'm still looking for one more Opening Day ticket in the Delta Sky section... hopefully they'll release one soon. Have a great day and Go Nats!

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #59: March 08, 2018, 12:23:20 PM »
Appreciate the heads up. My dad's vision isn't the best, so I make a point of flying back every year to take him to Opening Day with a seat super close to home plate. Opening Day tickets are typically the only ones I will buy through the Nats website as they are cheaper than the secondary market (it set me back $2K this season for those four seats - oh well - we get to sit with each other pre-game while eating). I did get eight tickets in one row in Delta Sky 360 section for the Saturday day game on the 7th before flying back to Texas on Sunday (another $3K) - unfortunately I bought those through the website as I can usually get them cheaper through the secondary market - however I had a bunch of people that wanted to go with us as we're not in DC much... and eight tickets together seemed like a good thing for the price vice being scattered around everywhere. Thanks for the heads up DC Patti... I'm still looking for one more Opening Day ticket in the Delta Sky section... hopefully they'll release one soon. Have a great day and Go Nats!
You're a good son.

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #60: March 13, 2018, 12:35:08 PM »
Am I missuing something or can you not select your seat this year when buying single game tickets?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #61: March 13, 2018, 12:50:08 PM »
Am I missuing something or can you not select your seat this year when buying single game tickets?

For some reason they wait a little while before turning on that feature.

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #62: March 13, 2018, 04:38:50 PM »
Must be so they can get an extra year out of the service if they do not call it up until after a certain date

Offline mdupont

« Reply #63: March 26, 2018, 09:52:26 PM »
Anybody know how to get the coupon codes to work.  Looking to get tickets for my old neighbor and his family for they 6/9 game.  My ticket rep M. Hayes is no more.

Thanks
Mike