Author Topic: 2018 Single Game Tickets  (Read 4175 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: Re: 2018 Single Game Tickets
« Reply #25: February 28, 2018, 06:39:46 PM »
If some of your partners are looking for non Red Sox tickets I might be able to help. Haven't had much luck finding partners.  New SPH, new to the area and minimal interest at work.  Really sucks they ended their partnership with Split Season Tickets.  Two in Section 116, row AA. 

If it works out they save a couple bucks while helping a brother out.

Put the partnership on Craigslist. It works.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #26: February 28, 2018, 06:59:01 PM »
If some of your partners are looking for non Red Sox tickets I might be able to help. Haven't had much luck finding partners.  New SPH, new to the area and minimal interest at work.  Really sucks they ended their partnership with Split Season Tickets.  Two in Section 116, row AA. 

I could have sworn that we used to have a thread for WNFF member tickets for sale at one point...If the mods don't object, it might be nice to have a sticky for such a thread in this sub-forum...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #27: February 28, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »

sorry about the lack of partners.  One thing you can do is post in the Red Loft stickied thread on tickets to buy / borrow / swap oor something like that.  There may be folks looking to join a partnership.  The other thing is take tips from Powerboater69 on the after sale market.  He follows it pretty intensely.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28: February 28, 2018, 08:51:24 PM »
I could have sworn that we used to have a thread for WNFF member tickets for sale at one point...If the mods don't object, it might be nice to have a sticky for such a thread in this sub-forum...
you know, I think I'll move it here from the red loft.  I think folks look here for nats game info, so it is better here than in the Loft even if it is not about the team in the field.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #29: February 28, 2018, 08:52:03 PM »
you know, I think I'll move it here from the red loft.  I think folks look here for nats game info, so it is better here than in the Loft even if it is not about the team in the field.

:thumbs:

Offline afscotch

Re: 2018 Single Game Tickets
« Reply #30: February 28, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »
sorry about the lack of partners.  One thing you can do is post in the Red Loft stickied thread on tickets to buy / borrow / swap oor something like that.  There may be folks looking to join a partnership.  The other thing is take tips from Powerboater69 on the after sale market.  He follows it pretty intensely.

Yeah, starting to branch out a bit and have started looking at CL, Facebook, etc.  Thought about posting on here but figured most of you guys are already SPHs or in groups.  If all else fails there are lots of games in my wife, 2 yo and mine's future so it's all good!  :)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31: February 28, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »
Yeah, starting to branch out a bit and have started looking at CL, Facebook, etc.  Thought about posting on here but figured most of you guys are already SPHs or in groups.  If all else fails there are lots of games in my wife, 2 yo and mine's future so it's all good!  :)
I moved the 2018 tickets to buy sell trade thread to this board.  Look at the top of the list of threads.  You might want to post more details like how many games you are looking to move. 

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32: February 28, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
My wife and I have a plan all to our lonesome. If anyone is looking to go to a game hit me up. I made 45 games last year, but that still left me a lot.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #33: March 02, 2018, 05:29:53 PM »
The select-a-seat option for individual games is now live.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #34: March 02, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
The select-a-seat option for individual games is now live.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to pull that up.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #35: March 02, 2018, 07:05:12 PM »
For the life of me I can't figure out how to pull that up.

On my laptop I just click through the same as before like I'm going to buy some single game tickets and it defaults with an embedded window.  I can X out of it and go back to the crappy select for me method.  I have a PC.

If you are your phone, I'm going through the ballpark app or Access buy tickets and it also gets me to a seat map.  I have a Droid.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #36: March 05, 2018, 06:53:15 PM »
Any idea if there are limits to the number of opening day tickets one can purchase?  All of a sudden I have demand.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37: March 05, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »
Any idea if there are limits to the number of opening day tickets one can purchase?  All of a sudden I have demand.

Will there even be that many tix available?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #38: March 05, 2018, 08:17:46 PM »

You could try group sales.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #39: March 05, 2018, 08:25:05 PM »

For the SPH presales I think it is 6. But they have to be all together. You can’t do 3 in one section and 3 in another.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #40: March 05, 2018, 09:03:49 PM »
For the SPH presales I think it is 6. But they have to be all together. You can’t do 3 in one section and 3 in another.

I can do all together, but I have requests for 2, 3, and 5.     :?

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #41: March 05, 2018, 09:15:57 PM »
I can do all together, but I have requests for 2, 3, and 5.     :?

If the limit is 6, I can get you 3 as long as you’re ok with cheap seats.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #42: March 05, 2018, 10:29:43 PM »
If the limit is 6, I can get you 3 as long as you’re ok with cheap seats.

Thanks Patti, really appreciate that the offer.

The 3 is for a co-worker and his brothers, and since they are all making their first visit to the park they were willing to blow up to $100 per seat, so I think I'll try to wait for the next opportunity, if there will be one.  Maybe I should check with him though.

I'm seeing the guy in my group who wanted 5 can use 4 instead, then I got 4 + 2 for at least my group requirements.  Damn, for years hardly anyone wants OD and now it's a deluge.

Offline aBaltoNat

« Reply #43: March 06, 2018, 04:56:11 PM »
My wife and I have a plan all to our lonesome. If anyone is looking to go to a game hit me up. I made 45 games last year, but that still left me a lot.

Dang! That's a lot of games!

Awesome.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #44: March 06, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
Thanks Patti, really appreciate that the offer.

The 3 is for a co-worker and his brothers, and since they are all making their first visit to the park they were willing to blow up to $100 per seat, so I think I'll try to wait for the next opportunity, if there will be one.  Maybe I should check with him though.

I'm seeing the guy in my group who wanted 5 can use 4 instead, then I got 4 + 2 for at least my group requirements.  Damn, for years hardly anyone wants OD and now it's a deluge.

Hope you were able to get what you needed.  I was surprised at the prices...center field 100 section was $60 if I remember correctly.  I was thinking of splurging for HPA in case the weather stunk and those were ~$400 I think?  Nope, haha.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #45: March 06, 2018, 08:54:21 PM »
Where are your seats ?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46: March 06, 2018, 09:16:58 PM »
Where are your seats ?

Section 204 Row A

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #47: March 06, 2018, 09:36:17 PM »
Section 204 Row A

What is the price? Given how reticent you are to provide info, I don't you think you really want to sell them. :run:

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48: March 06, 2018, 09:46:24 PM »
What is the price? Given how reticent you are to provide info, I don't you think you really want to sell them. :run:

I’m sorry. Just what I paid for them. 35 bucks a ticket. I have 2 tickets in 204 Row A.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49: March 07, 2018, 09:27:10 AM »
Hope you were able to get what you needed.  I was surprised at the prices...center field 100 section was $60 if I remember correctly.  I was thinking of splurging for HPA in case the weather stunk and those were ~$400 I think?  Nope, haha.
I had 5 people in my group put in for 5-7 tickets.  I thought about picking up 3 extra beyond my regular 4 but I was surprised by the prices, too.  For the NS Club, my regular $65 seats were $125.  I could not just pick them up and say "well, I got enough tickets for everyone, so I'm going to have to limit 4 people to singles and not be able to satisfy the ask of one partner.