Author Topic: 2018 Single Game Tickets  (Read 4138 times)

Offline USF_Football

Re: 2018 Single Game Tickets
« Reply #50: March 08, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »
Appreciate the heads up. My dad's vision isn't the best, so I make a point of flying back every year to take him to Opening Day with a seat super close to home plate. Opening Day tickets are typically the only ones I will buy through the Nats website as they are cheaper than the secondary market (it set me back $2K this season for those four seats - oh well - we get to sit with each other pre-game while eating). I did get eight tickets in one row in Delta Sky 360 section for the Saturday day game on the 7th before flying back to Texas on Sunday (another $3K) - unfortunately I bought those through the website as I can usually get them cheaper through the secondary market - however I had a bunch of people that wanted to go with us as we're not in DC much... and eight tickets together seemed like a good thing for the price vice being scattered around everywhere. Thanks for the heads up DC Patti... I'm still looking for one more Opening Day ticket in the Delta Sky section... hopefully they'll release one soon. Have a great day and Go Nats!