Poll

Trying to get a feel for who is interested in attending the ASG

Yes, will attend ASG. Once in a lifetime opportunity in DC
24 (53.3%)
No, will not attend. It's just an overpriced exhibition game.
21 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: February 28, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Author Topic: POLL: Interest in attending the ASG.  (Read 2678 times)

Online dcpatti

Re: POLL: Interest in attending the ASG.
« Reply #75: February 02, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
Mine should be somewhere between $800 and $2000, right?  Not sure if that's quite enough to go on.

The highest priced strip from 2015  in Minnesota was $1450 or thereabouts, so between the passage of time, the potential for ridiculous home run derby, and DC in general being more expensive, I'm guessing the top price will be maybe $1800 per strip (one seat, all events). But that will be in the lexus club.  This article from when the Padres hosted refers to the face price for the strips which I'm guessing is the SPH price.  http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/padres/sdut-padres-all-star-game-mlb-tickets-baseball-petco-2015jan22-story.html

In 211 you have a fairly high chance of being moved to a different section. As I understand it, MLB takes most of the club level, most of the lexus club, and a bunch of seats where home run balls are likely to land. If you're a SPH in those areas, you'll be assigned seats elsewhere, although I have no idea how they decide who goes where. Probably the same criteria they use for relocating mini-plan holders for the post season games.