Author Topic: Today's Curly WTF involves Uncle Ray and the police  (Read 9143 times)

Offline dcpatti

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/former-mlb-player-tv-analyst-ray-knight-charged-with-assault-battery/

"Franconia Police District – Former Major League Baseball player, manager and TV analyst Charles Ray Knight has been charged with assault and battery after an incident in his home in the Alexandria area of Fairfax County. Our officers responded to a fight call in the 7500 block of Ashby Lane around 4 a.m. Sunday, after an argument between Knight and an acquaintance, a 33-year-old man, became physical. Both men had visible injuries. The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Knight was also treated at a hospital and then taken to the Adult Detention Center. He has since been released and his scheduled court date is January 8, 2018.

Knight played for a number of Major League teams including the Cincinnati Reds and New York Mets and is currently a broadcaster for “Nats Xtra” on the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN)."

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
freak....

4 AM? Nothing good happens at 4 AM.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/former-mlb-player-tv-analyst-ray-knight-charged-with-assault-battery/

"Franconia Police District – Former Major League Baseball player, manager and TV analyst Charles Ray Knight has been charged with assault and battery after an incident in his home in the Alexandria area of Fairfax County. Our officers responded to a fight call in the 7500 block of Ashby Lane around 4 a.m. Sunday, after an argument between Knight and an acquaintance, a 33-year-old man, became physical. Both men had visible injuries. The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Knight was also treated at a hospital and then taken to the Adult Detention Center. He has since been released and his scheduled court date is January 8, 2018.

Knight played for a number of Major League teams including the Cincinnati Reds and New York Mets and is currently a broadcaster for “Nats Xtra” on the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN)."

Offline Ray D

Knight was also treated at a hospital and then taken to the Adult Detention Center.

Should have been taken to the Juvenile Detention Center.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
I predict a gay bondage love triangle.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Kolko is 33ish.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
 :shock:

Offline Slateman

Kolko is 33ish.

Now that's what I'm freaking talking about

Offline GburgNatsFan

I'd rather think that he went over to tell Ray to thro his hat into the mangerial ring, and push came to shove.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

So are Zimmerman and Lobaton, and it was Lobaton's birthday.  A sad turn to a happy ending for Jose's Nats tenure?

Also, I never would have taken Uncle Ray for a townhouse dweller.  He doesn't seem to be the type who is much for walking up stairs, or anywhere for that matter.

I'd rather think that he went over to tell Ray to thro his hat into the mangerial ring, and push came to shove.

Nothing could ever get a man into a fighting mood like a trip down to Kingstowne at 4 am, only to be rudely rebuffed by the recipient of unsolicited job advice.  It was definitely "Kolko"'s fault.

Offline GburgNatsFan

So are Zimmerman and Lobaton, and it was Lobaton's birthday.  A sad turn to a happy ending for Jose's Nats tenure?

Please stop. Slate now is basking in the idea that there was a devil's four-way going on in Franconia.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Also, I never would have taken Uncle Ray for a townhouse dweller.  He doesn't seem to be the type who is much for walking up stairs, or anywhere for that matter.

Some townhouses have elevators.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

I can't lie.  This is one of the funnier arrests I can think of involving a professional sports team in any way.

Please stop. Slate now is basking in the idea that there was a devil's four-way going on in Franconia.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :shock: :shock: Wouldn't a devil's foursome be mechanically impossible given those participants?

Some townhouses have elevators.

That's not exactly an elevators in townhouses kind of area, at least in the ones I've been in around there.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Slate lives by the Marine motto "Improvise, adapt, overcome." Nothing is impossible.

(I don't know anything about Franconia, so okay.)

:hysterical: :hysterical: :shock: :shock: Wouldn't a devil's foursome be mechanically impossible given those participants?

That's not exactly an elevators in townhouses kind of area, at least in the ones I've been in around there.

Offline UMDNats

Kolko is 33ish.

i thought the same thing, did some investigating, the victim is not "D. Kolko," sadly.

Offline Slateman

I mean, I've always assumed that was happening somewhere in Alexandria. Far to significant a gay population for their not to be . . .

I can't lie.  This is one of the funnier arrests I can think of involving a professional sports team in any way.

DVDA makes anything possible at this point.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
You haven't heard about the Buckaroo Club in Albany, GA? 

Offline GburgNatsFan

I didn't see a victim named anywhere. Glad it's not Dan: we don't need two MASN/Nats guys involved.

i thought the same thing, did some investigating, the victim is not "D. Kolko," sadly.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

I mean, I've always assumed that was happening somewhere in Alexandria. Far to significant a gay population for their not to be . . .
DVDA makes anything possible at this point.

There are limits when there's no V.  I guess DA alone could accommodate, but man, that's... :shock:

Offline Ray D

I think it was Johnny Holiday.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Since they both had injuries I wonder how they determine who was in the wrong?

Offline aBaltoNat

There was definitely something gay going on here. Was my first thought before I started reading the responses.

Offline Slateman

There are limits when there's no V.  I guess DA alone could accommodate, but man, that's... :shock:
Double up on both Eiffel Tower parts.

Offline Slateman

Since they both had injuries I wonder how they determine who was in the wrong?
And now you know why cops/emts don't like domestics.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

Double up on both Eiffel Tower parts.

I mean, the real Eiffel Tower has 4 supports that come together in the middle.  Just sayin'.

Offline Ray D

There was definitely something gay going on here.

Didn't Knight marry some golfer.   Can't get much gayer than that.