Author Topic: Unnamed special guest to throw out first pitch for Game 1  (Read 5928 times)

Offline RiotAct

I vote for Adam Eaton
I thought they put him down after his injury?

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I vote for Adam Eaton

you know, that would be absolutely perfect, maybe along with Joe Ross?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
you know, that would be absolutely perfect, maybe along with Joe Ross?

I don’t want Ross throwing anything...

Offline GoodOmens

Confirmed Scalise.  I was hoping it was that poor chicken Imref and Mathguy keep abusing.

Lol at Doolittle’s wife’s response. Her Twitter is quite amusing.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Lol at Doolittle’s wife’s response. Her Twitter is quite amusing.

yea, her friend who told her she should riot was a hoot :roll:

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
yea, her friend who told her she should riot was a hoot :roll:

What are you guys talking about?

Offline ajcartwright

CONFIRMED
Enrico Palazzo

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Yeah. I don’t see it.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

She's carrying on like the Devil is taking the mound and her friend told her she should riot, tongue in cheek of course but regardless, probably not the best idea to have anyone political on the field anymore. 

Offline DPMOmaha

Looks like she deleted it.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
She's carrying on like the Devil is taking the mound and her friend told her she should riot, tongue in cheek of course but regardless, probably not the best idea to have anyone political on the field anymore.

I wonder why people, especially well known people, insist on showing their ass on social media...

Like this jerk:

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/04/deli-facing-backlash-after-co-owner-called-las-vegas-shooting-community-outreach.html

Offline GoodOmens

Yeah...that was hysterical...  :roll:

Yea not the wisest statement to be made on a public platform

Offline HalfSmokes

Yea not the wisest statement to be made on a public platform

meh, it's not going to cost her husband money, she gets to remind people that Scalise has some baggage when it comes to white supremacists

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I wonder why people, especially well known people, insist on showing their ass on social media...

Like this jerk:

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/04/deli-facing-backlash-after-co-owner-called-las-vegas-shooting-community-outreach.html

I don’t think those statements are equivalent...

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
I don’t think those statements are equivalent...

Oh well...

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Like this jerk:

Wow.  I've seen people wonder why someone would post that, I 'always wonder why would you even think that?  People suck.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Oh well...

Oh, you do?  Sorry.  One just seemed so much more reprehensible to me, I guess

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Wow.  I've seen people wonder why someone would post that, I 'always wonder why would you even think that?  People suck.

...and yet people that think that way and use social media to post mean crap actually think they are the keeper of the moral high ground...  :smh:

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Oh, you do?  Sorry.  One just seemed so much more reprehensible to me, I guess

See my reply to Skippy...

Offline Truconfidence

Its because Scalise is very anti-LGBT rights and Eiranne has two moms. So she is allowed to vent about the heat her husband got for speaking out and people telling him keep politics out of sports. yet he throws out the 1st pitch.

Offline Truconfidence

BTW she is a must follow on Twitter. She should be a comedy writer. Maybe she was because alot of her friends are comedians

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Its because Scalise is very anti-LGBT rights and Eiranne has two moms. So she is allowed to vent about the heat her husband got for speaking out and people telling him keep politics out of sports. yet he throws out the 1st pitch.
Add in that the police officer who shielded him, with her body, is a woman married to another woman.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
you can be grateful the man survived a heinous act without embracing his politics.  Personally, I hope that, if he believes in revelations, that one comes his way.  And, as for who keeps the moral high ground, we all have opinions, but only mine are always correct. ;)