Author Topic: 2018 Spring Training - Ballpark of the Palm Beaches  (Read 12191 times)

Offline LoveAngelos

Toto we're not in Viera anymore.

Stick shock hit me at the new Ballpark of whatever

Always buy the cheapest  seat available. There are no bad views. Walk around, move around the ushers are pretty cool.

Overheard in Jupiter yesterday. Woman to husband

We're playing the Marlins. Are those the Marlins?"...as they were walking by the Nationals warming up

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
I understand the West Palm Beach airport gets locked down when Trump is spending time at Mar-a-Lago, which I guess isn't far from our spring training home...have they had any problems with this as yet?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
2,499 attendance today. The Nats may need to start a buy one ticket, bring your family and friends plan.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
2,499 attendance today. The Nats may need to start a buy one ticket, bring your family and friends plan.

They do have a 2 for 1 anyway...I think on the 27th.

I sent them a request to arrange a video board message for the March 17th WNFF gathering.  Check out the response:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We only due video board messages if it pertains to birthdays. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at info@ballparkpalmbeaches.com.

FITTEAM Ballpark Of The Palm Beaches

I guess they could have spelled it 'dew."

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
They do have a 2 for 1 anyway...I think on the 27th.

I sent them a request to arrange a video board message for the March 17th WNFF gathering.  Check out the response:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We only due video board messages if it pertains to birthdays. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at info@ballparkpalmbeaches.com.

FITTEAM Ballpark Of The Palm Beaches

I guess they could have spelled it 'dew."

Happy Birthday Willie N. Forum.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness

Offline LoveAngelos

Brother I have seen it all.. bobblehead giveaways in spring training. Daniel Murphy and Tanner Roark on March 8th along with a hat giveaway on the 27th of February and two other dates. They are also having Bark in the Park at spring training.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Brother I have seen it all.. bobblehead giveaways in spring training. Daniel Murphy and Tanner Roark on March 8th along with a hat giveaway on the 27th of February and two other dates. They are also having Bark in the Park at spring training.
They should do a Borf in the Park day where you get to spray graffiti all over the grounds.

Offline dcpatti

Have you seen base coaches on camels?  Cause you haven't seen it all till you've seen base coaches on camels.

https://twitter.com/jorgecastillo/status/968852900687597568

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike... Guess what day it is...

Get back to us when they are on Bactrians.

Have you seen base coaches on camels?  Cause you haven't seen it all till you've seen base coaches on camels.

Offline LoveAngelos

No but I heard a diamond ring. Saw a front porch swing. Saw a baseball, bat...

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Signature Sunday was Gushue and Sanchez, why even advertise the promotion if that is who you're going to send out there? Nothing against those guys, but no kid is begging to head out to the ballpark to see them.

Offline LoveAngelos

Sanchez at least has seen time in the bigs. Gushe...he may be the next .....the next......I don't  know but he may be the next

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Sanchez at least has seen time in the bigs. Gushe...he may be the next .....the next......I don't  know but he may be the next
I'm pretty sure Gushue's nickname should be CooCoo.  But I'm no expert.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
I'm pretty sure Gushue's nickname should be CooCoo.  But I'm no expert.

:clap:

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
:clap:

I'm thinking that, when it comes time to do a "impersonate another member" GDT, all someone has to do is some word-play involving a Nat and some 60s or 70s song, preferably Peace Frog (Blood in the Streets) by the Doors to get New Haven mentioned.

Offline NatsinFla

• Jupiter

Where did you see the March 8th bobblehead giveaway?  Im actually going to that game.....just curious.

Offline LoveAngelos

The give aways are on the pocket schedule  you can pick up at the WPB ball park with the long name...Fitteam stadium of the Ballpark of the Palms.....take that Oriole Park at Camden Yards!

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Unless anyone has any better suggestion: 

WNFF Meet & Greet March 17th at noon in the concession cart area behind Section 109...

For those who don't know me, I'll be the best looking 65 year old man in the Park, wearing a green  :w:  polo short and a gray with green  :w: cap.  I may have on a green windbreaker if it's chilly...

G'burg is buyin'...  :whistle:

Offline Natsinpwc

WNFF Meet & Greet March 17th at noon in the concession cart area behind Section 109...

For those who don't know me, I'll be the best looking 65 year old man in the Park, wearing a green  :w:  polo short and a gray with green  :w: cap.  I may have on a green windbreaker if it's chilly...

I won't be there but I will have a drink in your honor.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
I won't be there but I will have a drink in your honor.

I'm gonna catch the northern tour on August 4.   

Offline rileyn

Where did you get the grey with green hat?  I want one, but I don't like to order hats online.  Thanks

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Where did you get the grey with green hat?  I want one, but I don't like to order hats online.  Thanks

Online...it's a 2017 gray flex fit model with a green bill.  I don't see them offered anymore...

Offline LoveAngelos

I will he gone by the 17th. I am sick of warm sunny weather and miss the snow, damp cold air and cloudy miserable conditions  :hang:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Signature Sunday was Gushue and Sanchez, why even advertise the promotion if that is who you're going to send out there? Nothing against those guys, but no kid is begging to head out to the ballpark to see them.

Andrew Stevenson and Chris Dominguez.

A kid who has collected all four signatures on a ball would have bragging rights for their combined career WAR of -.5.