Author Topic: SRO?  (Read 311 times)

Offline Slumpbuster

SRO?
« Topic Start: September 30, 2017, 10:26:52 PM »
I anticipating buying Standing Room Only tix for the play off's. Anyone have ideas where the best SRO places to go are in Nats Park?

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: SRO?
« Reply #1: September 30, 2017, 10:46:55 PM »
Don't stand next to anyone eating a chili dog and you'll be ok.

Online mitlen

• Beat Jacksonville
« Reply #2: September 30, 2017, 11:13:59 PM »
I anticipating buying Standing Room Only tix for the play off's. Anyone have ideas where the best SRO places to go are in Nats Park?

I usually walk around every game I go to.   There are a lot of really decent spots to watch the game.

Online imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
« Reply #3: October 01, 2017, 11:16:50 AM »
Get to red loft early.

Online mitlen

• Beat Jacksonville
« Reply #4: October 01, 2017, 11:19:47 AM »
Get to red loft early.

Can't imagine a playoff game.    How ya gonna see over all those bobbin' heads?      The one playoff game I got to we had a deal with a vendor behind our section.    We were in the last row on the aisle  ...   no problems.   :)

Online imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
« Reply #5: October 01, 2017, 12:18:39 PM »
We were in the loft for lobatan hr game, last year right after gates opened and it wasn’t bad at all. We did eventually move you our seats for the start of the game though.

Online mitlen

• Beat Jacksonville
« Reply #6: October 01, 2017, 12:24:00 PM »
We were in the loft for lobatan hr game, last year right after gates opened and it wasn’t bad at all. We did eventually move you our seats for the start of the game though.

For the Sunday Phillies' game 2 weeks ago, I was the only one in the standing area below the Loft for the first 20 or so minutes.   It was kind of hot and most, including the missus, stayed up under the shelter.    That's the day I was standin' there enjoyin' the view and the PA played "Peaceful Easy Fellin'" .    Still brings a smile.     I think it was NatNasty last night mentioned that he saw this geezer standin' there on that game day and wondered if it was me.    Kid's got good instincts.    :)