Author Topic: Playoff seedings: Who can we top?  (Read 3560 times)

Offline monkeyhit

Re: Playoff seedings: Who can we top?
« Reply #50: September 29, 2017, 10:47:34 AM »
I have WS game 7 tickets if the Nats get that far with home field. If that's the only way the game gets played here, I'm not complaining.

Hope you get to use them.  :clap:

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51: September 29, 2017, 11:53:17 AM »
I have WS game 7 tickets if the Nats get that far with home field. If that's the only way the game gets played here, I'm not complaining.

My wife asked me is there a dollar figure for which I would sell World Series Game 7 tickets for. I told her no. She seemed shocked. Is there any amount that would make folks here give them up?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #52: September 29, 2017, 12:02:53 PM »
If you insist that there is no figure then you're an idiot, especially when you consider the probability of watching the other team swarm your stadium's mound or that you can still watch the game on TV.

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #53: September 29, 2017, 12:03:45 PM »
My wife asked me is there a dollar figure for which I would sell World Series Game 7 tickets for. I told her no. She seemed shocked. Is there any amount that would make folks here give them up?
There would be one, but it would be very high.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54: September 29, 2017, 12:07:03 PM »
If you insist that there is no figure then you're an idiot, especially when you consider the probability of watching the other team swarm your stadium's mound or that you can still watch the game on TV.

There’s a figure, but not one that someone is likely to give me for these tickets. If some guy gave me
5000, I’d do it. But no one is doing that. I should have said realistic dollar figure.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #55: September 29, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »

Not married? If he had told her yes, they'd be on Craiglist for that price.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #56: September 29, 2017, 03:05:44 PM »

Is arbitrage allowed?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57: September 29, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »
Not married? If he had told her yes, they'd be on Craiglist for that price.

QFT

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #58: October 01, 2017, 04:10:41 AM »
Things are set in both leagues.

LAD, Cleveland, Houston, :w: , Boston, then CHC.  While Boston and the Cubs can finished tied, Boston won its season series.   With the Brewers eliminated, it'll be COL@AZ (not to be confused with :az: ) and NYY hosting MDS's Byron Buxtons. 

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #59: October 01, 2017, 07:03:32 AM »
There’s a figure, but not one that someone is likely to give me for these tickets. If some guy gave me
5000, I’d do it. But no one is doing that. I should have said realistic dollar figure.