Author Topic: Post season roster  (Read 11006 times)

Online bluestreak

Re: Post season roster
« Reply #25: August 31, 2017, 12:34:11 PM »
I don't need to watch the game either, I can find out the score the next day.    We don't need fan forums either, do we.

This isn't about need; there is an implicit contract between baseball and fan: Fan provides revenue.  Baseball provides entertainment, and information intended to enhance our fan experience.

It just isn't clear to me what more you want. He's not playing, the Nats have told us he's not playing due to an injury which they have specified (knee bone bruise). A calf strain is incidental to the bone bruise. They have given an estimated time frame for the his return and said they expect him back for the playoffs.When he was not progressing like they had hoped we found out about that too.  I'm not sure what else you want other than looking at his chart and viewing the actual MRI images. I personally do not think I am entitled to this because I buy a ticket.

Injuries can be hard to predict. Diagnoses can be made that change after time has passed and more information is obtained. It is inexact.