Author Topic: Sanctuary City for the banned  (Read 2519 times)

Scraps

Re: Sanctuary City for the banned
« Reply #25: August 23, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »
Hell, we even let Zimmm post here.    :hysterical:

"Zimmm" was a LEGEND!!!

Is Zimmm the same guy that would use Marion Barry as his avatar and traveled around the world drinking $50.00+ cups of  coffee made  from beans matured from passing through the bowels of a donkey???

:donkey:

Now that guy was COOL!!!   :pimp:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #26: August 23, 2017, 07:18:51 PM »
"Zimmm" was a LEGEND!!!

Is Zimmm the same guy that would use Marion Barry as his avatar and traveled around the world drinking $50.00+ cups of  coffee made  from beans matured from passing through the bowels of a donkey???

:donkey:

Now that guy was COOL!!!   :pimp:

Yep.  We rehabilitated him.

:hysterical:

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #27: August 23, 2017, 07:56:03 PM »
Yep.  We rehabilitated him.

:hysterical:
Started limiting himself to cups of coffee of $40?

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #28: August 24, 2017, 07:54:41 AM »
 Catacony isn't a real baseball guy and for some reason he's frustrated by that fact. Or maybe he simply had a bad childhood ???..... don't know what would make anyone  SOOO impersonal and miserable ?

I tried all four of my devices with a new username & password and from a different wifi yet, none will allow me to post. Guess that's one of the downfalls of having Apple products that are all linked together? Of course my wife is tech savvy enough to fix the issue HOWEVER, I don't want to hear her, "aren't you too old for those words yet"  lecture.   :nono:  :smh:

Looking at the message board over there and not being able to participate  made me feel like a cat looking into a fish bowl with no access. 

In the meantime, I'll be working on fixing this issue on my own.  :punch:

Go NAAAATS BABY!!!  :woop: :w: :woop:
[/quote]

I don't look at that message board for the same reason I avert my eyes from Heidi Whatney because Jimmy Carter said want in the soul and lust in the heart is a sin. .......Besides who is left over there anymore werth(Jayson) reading. Those who were not banned left voluntarily because of the likes of Catacony....What kind of name is that anyway??? Doesn't that tell you all you need to know?

I picture Catacony as being a guy who shows up at a Nats-Mets game wearing a Nats shirt and an Orioles hat and spends most of the game wandering with his mother  trying to find the gluten free, sugar free organic  fufu concession stand

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #29: August 24, 2017, 08:12:32 AM »
Is Jimmythegeek still posting over there?

I see DaveBinMd frequently. 

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #30: August 24, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »
Is Jimmythegeek still posting over there?

I see DaveBinMd frequently. 

What about that Red Sox fan that seemed pretty cool?  Eric I think was in his username.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #31: August 24, 2017, 11:14:20 AM »
What about that Red Sox fan that seemed pretty cool?  Eric I think was in his username.

Yeah, I know his real name from the early days - I think he's EricP or something like that.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #32: August 24, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »
Yeah, I know his real name from the early days - I think he's EricP or something like that.

how about nutsfornats and his losseys?

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #33: August 24, 2017, 11:22:08 AM »
Minty Fresh kidnapped me and brought me here in 2007.

And again, my sincere apologies...    :)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #34: August 24, 2017, 11:34:17 AM »
how about nutsfornats and his losseys?

Ah, sipping losseys up in the Mativah, one of the great pleasures at Nats Park.   :cheers:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #35: August 24, 2017, 12:19:20 PM »

The one who kept complaining about fans wearing pink hats and affirmative action hiring at the ballpark, a true Bostonian.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #36: August 24, 2017, 12:22:23 PM »
Ah, sipping losseys up in the Mativah, one of the great pleasures at Nats Park.   :cheers:

I thought you sipped Mativahs?  While watching losseys?  Or did you watch cylons? 

I'm too far removed from that kind of genius....

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #37: August 24, 2017, 12:27:00 PM »
The one who kept complaining about fans wearing pink hats and affirmative action hiring at the ballpark, a true Bostonian.

Well Eric was a pain in Zimmm's side, for sure.  Hey, you and Zimmm used to be tight, how's he doing these days?  Did he ever make up with Zilla?

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #38: August 24, 2017, 12:32:14 PM »
Well Eric was a pain in Zimmm's side, for sure.  Hey, you and Zimmm used to be tight, how's he doing these days?  Did he ever make up with Zilla?

Zilla should be here.  He was the OG of dinosaurs....     :stir:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #39: August 24, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »

Yep, same guy that thought Papi and Manny weren't doing roids. 

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #40: August 24, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »
And again, my sincere apologies...    :)

Stockholm syndrome   ...

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #41: August 24, 2017, 12:50:33 PM »
Yep, same guy that thought Papi and Manny weren't doing roids. 

Just another dumbass Pink Hat Nation fan.    :smh:

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #42: August 24, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »
There were a lot of good posters on the board bur most got fed up with the moderators and faded away.....jimmythe geek would post on occasion but not as much as he once did...Eric the Sox fan had not been around for quite some time when I was expelled.....kicked out...shown the door...sacked......deep sixed......terminated.......

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #43: August 24, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »
I can't understand how a moderator could annoy and drive posters off.

:couch:

:run:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #44: August 24, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »
There were a lot of good posters on the board bur most got fed up with the moderators and faded away.....jimmythe geek would post on occasion but not as much as he once did...Eric the Sox fan had not been around for quite some time when I was expelled.....kicked out...shown the door...sacked......deep sixed......terminated.......

Oh stop the pity party.  Pour your favorite Nats' watching beverage, and get over to the game thread du jour and hang out with us for a few hours.  You can nag all you want over there and nobody really gives a rat's ass.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=35615.0;topicseen

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #45: August 24, 2017, 09:02:04 PM »

I used to search to see if Zimmm was posting anywhere but after Zilla doxed him and put his work number on the site he must have wised up and either quit social media or at least gone deep underground. I went to a ballgame with Eric once, most boring guy I've ever met, nice enough, but dull.  Those were some fun times posting back in '05-06, so many crazy characters back when MLB didn't give a crap what was being posted on the Nats board.

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #46: August 25, 2017, 07:30:00 AM »
Oh stop the pity party.  Pour your favorite Nats' watching beverage, and get over to the game thread du jour and hang out with us for a few hours.  You can nag all you want over there and nobody really gives a rat's ass.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=35615.0;topicseen

I will next time Tom but when the Nats go west of Biloxi I....well....my nurse makes me get my rest and I have to rely on Heidi Whatney  the next morning to show me the previous nights highlights and get my motor running