Author Topic: This Board is Wonderful.  (Read 915 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
This Board is Wonderful.
« Topic Start: August 05, 2005, 04:24:17 PM »
Just wanted to say that.

none of the super-childish retarded kiddy arguing that is on the MLB.com boards.

and none of the self-righteous "The Baseball World revolves around Washington, and if you say the word Baltimore then you are a scum-sucking devil" tripe that goes on at the BPG board.

it's nice to have a board where we can talk about the Nationals without having to resort to whining about the Washington Post saying the word Baltimore in its paper and so on and so forth all day.  example, right now on BPG there are two threads complaining about the Post covering the Orioles(talking about Mazilli getting fired and Palmeiro), one thread dumping on the Post for running a story about some Kids reactions to the Palmeiro thing(in the KID's section of the post, at that), and at least threads that degenerated into insulting Orioles and Orioles fans.

and only one thread with significant responses that actually talks about Nats baseball.

shameful.

Offline eddiejc1

• http://www.femfour.com
This Board is Wonderful.
« Reply #1: August 07, 2005, 07:07:02 PM »
There may be complaints about the Nats' play, but these are complaints by Nats fans and not trolls rubbing salt in our wounds.

Eddie Cunningham

Offline ernie0326

This Board is Wonderful.
« Reply #2: August 11, 2005, 12:46:08 PM »
My ONLY beef that I have with the Orioles (and it's not REALLY with the team) is that sucky TV arrangement for our Nats that MLB struck up with that bum Angelos.  Now that Comcast lost that ruling in court, they need to bite the bullet and revamp their broadcast schedules.  

Offline Kenz aFan

This Board is Wonderful.
« Reply #3: August 11, 2005, 02:15:54 PM »
<Washington Capitals commercial mode on>
The Caps have their act together, you need to change your signature... They also signed Alexander Ovechkin, who may just be this season's rookie of the year over Sidney Crosby...
<Washington Capitals commercial mode off>

Offline ernie0326

This Board is Wonderful.
« Reply #4: August 11, 2005, 09:56:57 PM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
<Washington Capitals commercial mode on>
The Caps have their act together, you need to change your signature... They also signed Alexander Ovechkin, who may just be this season's rookie of the year over Sidney Crosby...
<Washington Capitals commercial mode off>

You're right.  I'll make the proper adjustments to my siggy!  Thanks!