Author Topic: 2018 All Star Game Anticipation  (Read 168 times)

Offline whytev

2018 All Star Game Anticipation
« Topic Start: July 29, 2017, 08:47:34 PM »
I just remembered the current tradition is jerseys that match the home team's.

I want every single team to have to wear a curly letter. That would be hilarious.

Offline Count Walewski

Re: 2018 All Star Game Anticipation
« Reply #1: July 30, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »
All Star Game is one of the few things in MLB I have not experienced in person. I've been to a World Series game, an ALCS game, an ALDS game, an NLDS game, I've been to a no-hitter and to a perfect game. I've never been to an NLCS game, an All-Star Game, or seen a triple play in person.

The 2017 Nationals might end my NLCS drought, the 2018 Nationals will definitely end my All Star Game drought. I will buy a ticket off the secondary market and I anticipate spending much of the spring and early summer of 2018 watching prices on the secondary market. In Miami, prices collapsed right before the game. Will that happen in Washington? Or is Washington a much better baseball town?

Online bluestreak

Re: 2018 All Star Game Anticipation
« Reply #2: July 30, 2017, 10:59:49 AM »
Better than Miami? Absolutely. D.C. is a event town. I dont think the secondary market won’t collapse. People will want to go because they can say they are going.  And the HR derby will get so hyped because of Harper, that that will be a hot ticket as well.