Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 74755 times)

Offline laundrygal

Ah, thanks, that got me to the login interface. I think the link I have saved must have a parameter stuck on it that doesn't work anymore.

Kept our seats in 211 -- great!!

Offline rbw5t

My 4 seats in 113 come to about $2800 total, so roughly $700 each.  They moved me about 10 rows back, from row Z to row JJ.  No big deal really. 

Someone remind me what I'm getting for $700 per seat... ASG game ticket, HR Derby ticket, Futures game, Celebrity/Old timer game, entry to Fan event at convention center, program.  Is that all correct?  Am I missing anything?

Offline dcpatti

I got moved but only by one section across (and I actually got moved a few rows closer to the field) and I'm okay with that. $1169 per strip, and I'll be sitting in 126 instead of my usual 125.

Someone remind me what I'm getting for $700 per seat... ASG game ticket, HR Derby ticket, Futures game, Celebrity/Old timer game, entry to Fan event at convention center, program.  Is that all correct?  Am I missing anything?

That's it. There's a SPH party of some sort during the fan fest but that's not part of the ticket strips.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
My 4 seats in 113 come to about $2800 total, so roughly $700 each.  They moved me about 10 rows back, from row Z to row JJ.  No big deal really. 

Interesting in that 113, Row Z got moved back but my seats in 113, Row G, did not get moved.

Offline Baseball is Life

I went ahead and got parking for all three days on Spothero. Got some deals in some private spots.

Offline rbw5t

Interesting in that 113, Row Z got moved back but my seats in 113, Row G, did not get moved.

Row Z is the first row behind the price break, so maybe MLB takes some seats in the first few rows at each price point?  Also, I'm on a half season plan, so maybe the person in the other half of my plan got the seats.

Offline Baseball is Life

Row Z is the first row behind the price break, so maybe MLB takes some seats in the first few rows at each price point?  Also, I'm on a half season plan, so maybe the person in the other half of my plan got the seats.

I bet it's the half-season plan thing because I have 2 seats in the third row (F) and four in the fourth row (G) in 113 and I got to keep them.

Offline mdupont

So I have a half season plan.  When I log in I get the option to purchase the 2018 All-Star Sunday & Monday Package.  That doesn't sound like its the full strip. They also moved me from 110 to 104.

Offline mach1ne

So I have a half season plan.  When I log in I get the option to purchase the 2018 All-Star Sunday & Monday Package.  That doesn't sound like its the full strip. They also moved me from 110 to 104.

Are you locked in for two years?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

That's supposed to be for partial plans, half season plans get the full strip. Call your rep.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Strips behind the dugouts are $850. Our group didn't get bumped from our regular spot, which is nice. I'm hoping to get the chance to snag those.

Offline mdupont

That's supposed to be for partial plans, half season plans get the full strip. Call your rep.
Will do. I am not locked in for 2 years.  I did get an email saying my invoice was on the way and an email will follow.  Of course I logged in right away and that's what I saw.  Will call my rep tomorrow

Offline Baseball is Life

From the email the Nats sent out today:

All-Star Week events will include:
The 89th MLB All-Star Game® presented by Mastercard® at Nationals Park on Tuesday, July 17
All-Star Workout Day™ featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby® at Nationals Park on Monday, July 16
All-Star Sunday™ featuring the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game™ and the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game™ at Nationals Park on Sunday, July 15
2018 MLB All-Star FanFest® at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center from July 13-17

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Section 100, front row for the full All Star Game strip....should make the HR Derby fun, although I suspect most of the dangers will go right over my head.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Section 100, front row for the full All Star Game strip....should make the HR Derby fun, although I suspect most of the dangers will go right over my head.

You'll be able to get autographs from the ball hawks.

Offline afscotch

Section 116, row DD two seats which were my seats before select a seat, but they said any changes from that would not impact the ASG seat locations.   Each strip was $777.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
To whoever gets TBSITH - enjoy the view!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Now I need to figure out the relative resale prices for each event. Don't want to sell off the high demand events at face value and get stuck with the events I'll take a loss on. I assume that the tickets will be linked to our accounts so we can put them right up on StubHub.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I have a few questions:

1- Will we have an opportunity to buy additional strip(s)?

2- From the event list, are the Futures and Softball events ticketed separately? 
All-Star Week events will include:
The 89th MLB All-Star Game® presented by Mastercard® at Nationals Park on Tuesday, July 17
All-Star Workout Day™ featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby® at Nationals Park on Monday, July 16
All-Star Sunday™ featuring the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game™ and the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game™ at Nationals Park on Sunday, July 15
2018 MLB All-Star FanFest® at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center from July 13-17

3- Any idea when we'll see how the prices are broken out among events?

Offline dcpatti

I have a few questions:

1- Will we have an opportunity to buy additional strip(s)?

2- From the event list, are the Futures and Softball events ticketed separately? 
3- Any idea when we'll see how the prices are broken out among events?

No extra strips.

I believe the futures and celebrity games are a single ticket.

Probably won’t see price breakdowns till the paper tickets arrive but your rep may be able to tell you.

Offline Baseball is Life

No extra strips.

I believe the futures and celebrity games are a single ticket.

Probably won’t see price breakdowns till the paper tickets arrive but your rep may be able to tell you.

Even though they've said no extra strips, it wouldn't surprise me if they end up selling extra strips or having a presale for SPH. I'm guessing (and it's just a guess) there will be seats still availabe after all the SPH (including partial ticket holders) get their strips. If that happens the seats may not be good ones but hey....

Offline Baseball is Life

Section 116, row DD two seats which were my seats before select a seat, but they said any changes from that would not impact the ASG seat locations.   Each strip was $777.

Great news, but where the heck are they putting the 14,000 tickets that Camillo said they had to give up to MLB? It doesn't seem to me that many people had to move, if this board is an indication.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Well Patti said she had to move and she’s the only one (I think) in premium seating. The folks that have seats that MLB wants apparently don’t slum it on this forum... :couch:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Great news, but where are the heck are they putting the 14,000 tickets that Camillo said they had to give up to MLB? It doesn't seem to me that many people had to move, if this board is an indication.

I'm wondering that too, that's a third of the ballpark and most of the people moving are half season plan holders. I thought MLB took 14K prime seats, but they must have taken a bunch in the outfield.

As far as extra tickets go, the Nats have a ton of partial plan holders, so I doubt if there are many left after they get their shot.