Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 74793 times)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Re: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info
« Reply #475: February 07, 2018, 09:19:39 PM »
I thought 222 was in the club section initially, so I was super excited about that price. But alas, It’s one section off. Still reasonable, but not quite a steal. I’m in 204 so I imagine my price will be similar. I’m hoping I get to keep my seats, but I’m afraid MLB may take them because they are in the first row. Crossing my fingers.

Offline lylelgreen

« Reply #476: February 08, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
Section 222 is in the RF Terrace level.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #477: February 08, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
Question: the Nats team store is having a sale, 30% off everything.  Do full season plan holders get an extra 20% off on top of that, or is it one discount at a time only?  If I can combine the discounts, it's totally worth a trip downtown to pick up some 2018 swag.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #478: February 08, 2018, 11:25:49 AM »
Question: the Nats team store is having a sale, 30% off everything.  Do full season plan holders get an extra 20% off on top of that, or is it one discount at a time only?  If I can combine the discounts, it's totally worth a trip downtown to pick up some 2018 swag.

Every Time I have gone during events, they have added my 20% discount on top of whatever discount that was available. So go nuts. I am considering going down myself. Is it 30% off everything?

EDIT: I looked it up on twitter. It's only on full price items and not valid with any other discount. But I may call the store to make sure.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #479: February 08, 2018, 11:28:10 AM »
I think it might technically be supposed to be limited to 20% off of regularly priced items, but in my experience, as bluestreak says, they just take 20% off at the register.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #480: February 08, 2018, 11:58:14 AM »
Sweet, now I just have to convince my husband that we need to buy more swag lol

Offline eastie

« Reply #481: February 08, 2018, 12:12:11 PM »
Thanks, to be clear I didn't doubt your account, I actually posted before reading your follow up post.   Agreed in that I hope the pricing is reasonable.
FWIW, I talked to our rep a couple of weeks ago and asked about ASG strips and availability.  Since MLB controls all of that directly she didn't have firm answers, but said expect them this week or next and that individual strips should generally be in the $500-1500 range for everything other than premium seating.  We're in the 300s, so I'd love to think that we could get our 4 strips for less than $1500, but not holding my breath.  There's probably a reason they disappeared from the site so fast.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #482: February 08, 2018, 12:54:39 PM »

When does the sale end? When does the store close?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #483: February 08, 2018, 01:01:46 PM »
When does the sale end? When does the store close?

Sale through 2/10. Store open 10-5 Monday- Friday and 10-4 Saturday.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #484: February 08, 2018, 01:24:10 PM »
Looks like the All Star strips are loaded into accounts for real now!    Just bought mine! :yesyes:

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #485: February 08, 2018, 01:28:09 PM »
Looks like the All Star strips are loaded into accounts for real now!    Just bought mine! :yesyes:

Just now got the E-mail saying the All-Star invoice is on its way.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #486: February 08, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »
FWIW, I talked to our rep a couple of weeks ago and asked about ASG strips and availability.  Since MLB controls all of that directly she didn't have firm answers, but said expect them this week or next and that individual strips should generally be in the $500-1500 range for everything other than premium seating.  We're in the 300s, so I'd love to think that we could get our 4 strips for less than $1500, but not holding my breath.  There's probably a reason they disappeared from the site so fast.

They are available now. I just bought mine.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #487: February 08, 2018, 01:31:59 PM »

$1,579 for my pair in 211, at least I get to keep my seats.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #488: February 08, 2018, 01:35:06 PM »

More expensive than I thought, especially after PB's post. PB, were the prices the same as what you saw yesterday?

Offline santanaf

Just got mine as well. $602 each for section 135. Got our normal season ticket spot too, so no need for relocation. I'm pumped about that as I was worried we'd end up who knows where.

So the big question, if the Nationals only get to the Celebrity softball game but don't make it all of the way to the All Star Game, when will they refund our purchase? That's how it always works when buying special tickets through the Nats right?

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
MUCH CHEAPER than I thought. I got my 6 strips in 113 for $737 each and the two in 212 for $837 each. Got to keep my seats, too. I was worried about 212.

I am extremely pleased.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Just got mine as well. $602 each for section 135. Got our normal season ticket spot too, so no need for relocation. I'm pumped about that as I was worried we'd end up who knows where.

So the big question, if the Nationals only get to the Celebrity softball game but don't make it all of the way to the All Star Game, when will they refund our purchase? That's how it always works when buying special tickets through the Nats right?

:spit:

Offline Baseball is Life

I'm just hoping they advance beyond the softball game and make it to the futures game. ;)

Offline Baseball is Life

More expensive than I thought, especially after PB's post. PB, were the prices the same as what you saw yesterday?

What section are you in and how much?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Same price as yesterday. 222 is the same price as the 400s, one heck of a bargain.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
My seats were $555 in Section 204 and I got to keep my seats as well. So I guess not horrible. I guess over 20% of the cost of a full season plan is reasonable... :shock:

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Same price as yesterday. 222 is the same price as the 400s, one heck of a bargain.

I assumed that 222 would be similar in price to 204. I do not understand the right field side of the Park  ;) .

Offline Baseball is Life

I think 222 is a great value. Keep it a secret.

Offline eastie

Ours are just about $550 per strip in 312 (much closer to home than our STH seats in 305!).   Looks like there isn't much difference in price for anything in the upper deck; pleasantly surprised as I was honestly expecting something closer to post-season pricing.  Does anybody know if seats in home run derby territory have a premium tacked on?  If extra strips become available to STH our group may want to consider that.

Offline laundrygal

What link are you guys using to get to the ticket invoices? nationals.com/access is giving me a crazy .NET error when I log in, and the mytickets.tickets.com link I used just yesterday to get to the Nationals-specific tickets.com interface isn't working anymore (has worked for years).