Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 75029 times)

Online Natsinpwc

Still can't believe SRO is $59 + fees!  Almost double what it was last two times...
I was looking at prices for Games in Chicago.  Not sure what face price is buy the standing room seats are going for about 200 on stubhub after the fees. Be thankful for what you got.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I was looking at prices for Games in Chicago.  Not sure what face price is buy the standing room seats are going for about 200 on stubhub after the fees. Be thankful for what you got.

On Reddit someone did a price compare and the Nats cheapest tickets are the second highest after Chicago. So eight teams cheaper.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Zuckerman tweets that TBS has listed Game 1 for 5:00 next Friday. Take it for what it's worth.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Zuckerman tweets that TBS has listed Game 1 for 5:00 next Friday. Take it for what it's worth.
makes a ton of sense.  I'm sure the Dodgers host the late game.  With Cleveland, Houston (or Boston), and DC hosting the other 3 games, I don't think they can give the NL the two evening games.  If it is Boston or NYY at Cleveland, that'll be the primetime game.

Offline DPMOmaha

The Nats (and maybe MLB?) quickly came out and said that was right. No times have been scheduled yet.

Offline Ray D

What I see on their website is that they have listed the two games at 5 and 8:30, calling them Game 1 and Game 2  (so  "Game 1" doesn't mean first game of the series it means the first of their games to televise).  It doesn't say which games.  I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that Nats/Cubs are at 5 and Dodgers/WC at 8:30.  That makes most sense but I could see it going the other way.

Offline Ray D

I don't think they can give the NL the two evening games. 
But isn't TBS doing both NL games?  It's already settled that the two TBS games are 5 and 8:30.

Offline DPMOmaha

But isn't TBS doing both NL games?  It's already settled that the two TBS games are 5 and 8:30.
no it's not. Nothing's set in stone.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
On Friday, there are 4 games.  MLB is not going to schedule AL and NL at the same time.  By evening games, I mean the late game and the 8:30 game.

Offline Ray D

By evening games, I mean the late game and the 8:30 game.
Are you saying there will be an 8:30 game and then another game to follow? 

I think there will be a 5:30 and 8:45.  The first two would be noon and 3 or 3:30.   No way they can schedule four games without risk of overlap, but the most likely overlap would be the second and third.   

But TBS is claiming they are carrying the latter two games, and TBS is carrying the NL.  That means Nat/Cubs will be one of those two later games.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Hmmm.  I'm surprised we get the Friday east coast prime time game, but I guess Cleveland gets prime time the night before and they may rotate a bit.  Also, with Monday being Columbus Day, it's not a bad day for a couple potential game 4s in the AL and game 3s in the NL.  I'll guess that if the NYY beat MIN and there is a Cleveland / NYY game 4, that'll be prime time Monday.

Offline lylelgreen

https://mobile.twitter.com/MLB_PR/status/914657343178231809

Friday, 7:31 pm

Saturday, 5:38 pm
According to @markzuckerman
Umpires for #Nats #Cubs NLDS: Jayne Layne (crew chief), Cory Blaser, Fieldin Culbreth, Laz Diaz, Ron Kulpa, Will Little.

Offline lylelgreen

Trying that again: Umpires for #Nats #Cubs NLDS: JERRY Layne (crew chief), Cory Blaser, Fieldin Culbreth, Laz Diaz, Ron Kulpa, Will Little.

Offline Make_lemons

Does anyone know how the NLCS presale works? Are we given the option of buying for a specific date, or is it Home game 1, home game 2, etc? I can't remember based on past years.

I'm buying extra tickets for friends and they can only go on specific dates....(and they will be at a wedding during the presale, so I can't get in touch with them right away). Thx!!

Offline dcpatti

Does anyone know how the NLCS presale works? Are we given the option of buying for a specific date, or is it Home game 1, home game 2, etc? I can't remember based on past years.

I'm buying extra tickets for friends and they can only go on specific dates....(and they will be at a wedding during the presale, so I can't get in touch with them right away). Thx!!

It will be Home Game 1, Home Game 2, and so forth, since the actual dates are not known. We know when the games will happen  but since we don't know where they'll be held yet.

If you buy multiple tickets for any one game, they have to all be in the same section; you can't get 2 in Sec 308 and 3 in Sec 112.

They should be sending an email any day now to announce the presale. It will be in your tickets.com account under Special Offers (basically the same place you go to RSVP for events like the photo day).

Offline Make_lemons

They should be sending an email any day now to announce the presale. It will be in your tickets.com account under Special Offers (basically the same place you go to RSVP for events like the photo day).

They sent the email this morning.  :)

Thanks!!

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I got the email this morning. It's a little annoying that its coming before the NLDS has started, but that's the way it goes.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I got the email this morning. It's a little annoying that its coming before the NLDS has started, but that's the way it goes.
What's the date?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Saturday Oct 7 at 10 am for Nats Plus.

I’m not sure how they are dealing with others because of the game Saturday.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Saturday Oct 7 at 10 am for Nats Plus.

I’m not sure how they are dealing with others because of the game Saturday.

Game 1 of the NLCS is next Saturday so things will have to move fast. Nats Fan Club presale on Monday, public sale on Tuesday?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Game 1 of the NLCS is next Saturday so things will have to move fast. Nats Fan Club presale on Monday, public sale on Tuesday?

Will they do the partial plan holders on Saturday at 2pm like they did for NLDS? The game Saturday starts at 5:30. I imagine many folks will be on way to park.

Offline Make_lemons

Will they do the partial plan holders on Saturday at 2pm like they did for NLDS? The game Saturday starts at 5:30. I imagine many folks will be on way to park.

Oh it was originally supposed to be at 2pm.  I guess this is why they moved it to 11am.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
It’s 11 for partial plan holders? That’s close to the Nats Plus one. I hope everyone is done.