Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 73783 times)

Online HalfSmokes

Yep, me too. On one hand it makes sense to save money on sending out the invoice packages. But who are they trying to trip up with the automated renewals? Most of us renew every year anyway, are they trying to keep the older fans on the line for an extra couple years?

It seems like a sucker bet to me- no invoices as a feature means they think you're less likely to notice or object to price hikes before it's too late

Offline dcpatti

Yep, me too. On one hand it makes sense to save money on sending out the invoice packages. But who are they trying to trip up with the automated renewals? Most of us renew every year anyway, are they trying to keep the older fans on the line for an extra couple years?

It seems like a sucker bet to me- no invoices as a feature means they think you're less likely to notice or object to price hikes before it's too late

I'd wager that this is being done as a way to refocus the sales team. Renewals are comparatively easy and tend to be low commission. Relieve your sales team of the burden of managing renewals (which they don't want to do anyway because they don't make much money on them) and they'll have more time to spend on closing new deals.  That means more new plan holders for the team and more commissions for the sales people, which in turn means the good sales people will be more likely to stick around (and make even more sales).

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
@drazthegr8 on Twitter posted a bunch of pictures in the seventh inning of the ballpark only half full. Seems like once the Nats players were pulled everyone left early.

Seriously, for that amount of money and a close game why not stick around for the end?

https://mobile.twitter.com/drazthegr8/media

It's Miami, yo.

Offline geneticlyperfct

2017 Season prices are up now. Suck it Outfield Reserved Front Row. I think I'll stay in row B.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
2017 Season prices are up now. Suck it Outfield Reserved Front Row. I think I'll stay in row B.

Link?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

$3 per game bump for TBSITH over row B, just a little $246 kick in the dick for being a long time fan with front row seats. For those who don't want to pay extra you can move to the back of the pricing section, right behind all the plan holders who joined in 2017.

The real blow is the expanded Dugout Premier seats, from $75 to $110 ($78 in 2018 for those not affected). Pay up or give up your dream seats and move 20 rows back.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
$3 per game bump for TBSITH over row B, just a little $246 kick in the dick for being a long time fan with front row seats. For those who don't want to pay extra you can move to the back of the pricing section, right behind all the plan holders who joined in 2017.

The real blow is the expanded Dugout Premier seats, from $75 to $110 ($78 in 2018 for those not affected). Pay up or give up your dream seats and move 20 rows back.

I'm sorry. What is TBSITH

Offline lylelgreen

The Best Seats in the House?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
The Best Seats in the House?

Close, it's singular, the best seat.

Offline Make_lemons

I don't even think I'm getting a price break for my Partial Plan Scoreboard Pavilion seats.... because the Nats refuse to publish price info for those seats since they stopped selling season tickets there.....even though there are still a bunch of people that still have season plans there.   :evil:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I don't even think I'm getting a price break for my Partial Plan Scoreboard Pavilion seats.... because the Nats refuse to publish price info for those seats since they stopped selling season tickets there.....even though there are still a bunch of people that still have season plans there.   :evil:

RF Terrace isn't listed either, I'm hoping it stays the same. Those $12 single game seats look like a better deal than any of the plans.

Red Sox and/or Yankees are coming next year, I wonder if the Nats can come up with a higher pricing level than diamond or platinum.

Offline Make_lemons

Red Sox and/or Yankees are coming next year, I wonder if the Nats can come up with a higher pricing level than diamond or platinum.

This is nice for a possible resale. But I'm sure the Nats will find a way to not include any of those games in my Parial Plan.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
[...]Red Sox and/or Yankees are coming next year, I wonder if the Nats can come up with a higher pricing level than diamond or platinum.

Assuming normal scheduling it should be Red Sox home, Yankees away in 2018.

Offline Count Walewski

I'm going to take my chances with the secondary market.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Close, it's singular, the best seat.

Where are these seats? I’m wondering about my seats.

Edit: I meant “seat”

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

If you are in row A of the outfield, mezzanine, or gallery you can expect a $3 increase above the increase for the rest of the section.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
If you are in row A of the outfield, mezzanine, or gallery you can expect a $3 increase above the increase for the rest of the section.

This makes me very unhappy. Very very unhappy.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile

312/A/1 - The one and only Best Seat in the House (tenanted by yours truly ever since Nats Park opened).

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Renewals & playoff strips are active. In now a Nat for Life for the next two years.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Renewals & playoff strips are active. In now a Nat for Life for the next two years.
I never got the email.  I wonder if the junk filter grabbed it?

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
I never got the email.  I wonder if the junk filter grabbed it?

Never got it either. My seats in Baseline Box full season plan stayed the same at $50. My seats in MVP Club level full season went up $3 to $78.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I’m still waiting for mine.  My rep said “week of July 31”

Offline djnrook

Used to be the first 5 rows, correct?   Did they expand that?

Also, any thoughts what this section is:

Quote from: Powerboater69
Home Dugout Box VIP   .   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190