Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 74796 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info
« Reply #375: January 31, 2018, 09:57:18 AM »
With two full plans on the lower level, you ought to have enough Red Carpet points for a suite for the fireworks night if you scan your card religiously and collect the tv/radio codes.  You can also borrow points from other SPH (they transfer you a few thousand, you get your suite, and then send them their points back later in the year after you’ve earned them back). You’ll have to pay for catering/booze if you want it, and the prices are high, but it’s possible to be selective and not break the bank. I have the 2017 catering menu if you want a copy. That would make for an easy family reunion although probably more suited for the group of 12 than the group of 6.  BTW you can skip the catering entirely and just hit the concessions but the variety on the suite level is non-existent.

For a fireworks view you need to be on the 3rd base side, and out past 3B works better, so ask for one of those suites if you go with that idea.

Diamond Club and all presales are included in the 20% off. If you want to do a group buy, your ticket rep will have access to the group inventory, which isn’t usually available online, but that requires a 10-ticket minimum and I believe you may lose the discount (don’t quote me here). As it gets closer to game day, those seats get released for normal purchase.

Exchange upgrades are priced based on the diff in season plan pricing, not face value.
Home Plate Box: in 2017 there were about 2 rows of seats available for single-game purchase/exchange. Diamond Club availability seemed to be really tight outside of the blocks in 120-123 that are held for groups; basically the last row and scattered singles outside of those group areas.

Wow, you are good. Very thorough response. I would just add the complicated exchanges are a pain online. I would do that through my ticket rep. Also, if he has a good ticket rep he can ask all those questions and get the rep's input. A complicated query like this is better for a phone call.