Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 74775 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info
« Reply #325: January 04, 2018, 08:40:29 AM »
A rookie ticket holder question.  When do we get our cards with our account information so we can officially set up our account?
Im like a little kid waiting for Christmas this year.

What do you mean by "set up your account", like adding partners and distributing games?

And welcome to the forum.

Offline mdupont

« Reply #326: January 04, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »
What do you mean by "set up your account", like adding partners and distributing games?

And welcome to the forum.
Yes, From this page I guess?
http://mlb.mlb.com/was/ticketing/ph/
Online Access:
Your online Access account is the home for all information relevant to your plan with the Washington Nationals. Here you will be able to activate your account, add partners, manage your seats, load eCASH and redeem your Red Carpet Rewards points.

Thanks
Mike

Offline afscotch

« Reply #327: January 04, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
You set up your account here:
https://rewards.nationals.com/login/LoginNationals.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fmy-account%2fDefault.aspx

That site is basically a pass through and there will be links on the left hand side that redirect you to a Nats Ticket page were you buy tickets,  RSVP, exchange tickets etc.  You should be able to set everything up now.  I signed up for 2018 season tickets and did the 2017 play off through here,  winterfest, etc.  Nothing loaded for 2018 yet.  I have to Google how to actually set up the accounts, link then etc.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #328: January 04, 2018, 09:24:49 AM »
A rookie ticket holder question.  When do we get our cards with our account information so we can officially set up our account?
Im like a little kid waiting for Christmas this year.

I didnt get mine until very close to Opening Day. Like only a week or two prior.

Offline mdupont

« Reply #329: January 04, 2018, 10:08:22 AM »
Thanks for the info guys.
Just getting excited for the season to begin.

Mike

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #330: January 04, 2018, 10:21:23 AM »

Mike

You can get a jump on it by going to West Palm in March...

...just sayin'...  ;)

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #331: January 04, 2018, 11:15:27 AM »
I didnt get mine until very close to Opening Day. Like only a week or two prior.

It may even be closer to Opening Day than that, although with a road trip to start the season, there should be a better chance at early delivery of new cards.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #332: January 04, 2018, 01:58:46 PM »

Mike

Yeah, the other posters answered the way I was thinking.  You should have all the functionality you need online but the cards may not arrive till just in time.  You'll be    :nervous:

Offline mdupont

« Reply #333: January 04, 2018, 01:59:40 PM »
You can get a jump on it by going to West Palm in March...

...just sayin'...  ;)
Would love to be there.  Unfortunately will be spending that time in wonderful Jackson MS visiting my folks.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #334: January 04, 2018, 02:09:20 PM »
Would love to be there.  Unfortunately will be spending that time in wonderful Jackson MS visiting my folks.

You could pick up Skippy on the way down...she's in lower Alabama. 

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #335: January 05, 2018, 02:39:14 PM »

That's been normal in my case as well - and I'm a charter full STH.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #336: January 05, 2018, 10:44:20 PM »
From what I understand, they try to maximize efficiency by running just one big printing of cards for season plan holders, which means printing the cards as late as possible.  So, we get our cards at the latest possible time before the season starts.  It's always stressful for the OCD planners among us, like me, but it's an intentional business decision.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #337: January 06, 2018, 11:32:40 AM »
From what I understand, they try to maximize efficiency by running just one big printing of cards for season plan holders, which means printing the cards as late as possible.  So, we get our cards at the latest possible time before the season starts.  It's always stressful for the OCD planners among us, like me, but it's an intentional business decision.

The good thing is that returning SPH get to use the cards from the previous year, assuming you didn't change seats.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #338: January 07, 2018, 09:14:02 PM »
A new ASG promo/push that guarantees the same SPH seats for the home run derby when the strip is bought.  I clicked through and it says the ASG strip will be invoiced in Feb. 

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/dream-seats

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #339: January 08, 2018, 03:21:46 PM »
A new ASG promo/push that guarantees the same SPH seats for the home run derby when the stripe is bought.  I clicked through and it says the ASG strip will be invoiced in Feb. 

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/dream-seats

That's a good way to promote the last two rows of the bleacher seats. I like the LF bleacher seats, but not the RF bleacher seats under the scoreboard.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #340: January 10, 2018, 09:50:41 PM »
Hot stove event with Rizzo is Feb 3 from 1-3

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #341: January 11, 2018, 08:29:47 AM »
I think the Access site is down for some reason. It won't let me log in. Anyone else having that problem?

Offline lylelgreen

« Reply #342: January 11, 2018, 11:41:00 AM »
Yes, it was down yesterday.  They have posted this message:

Site Maintenance
Thank you for visiting www.nationals.com/access. We are currently performing site maintenance for the 2018 season. Please check back at a later time in order to access your account

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #343: January 11, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
Select a seat info has been announced for Jan. 16-26. This is an opportunity to upgrade seats. I used this last year to upgrade and it worked like a dream. I will look into it this year but I think I will end up staying with what I have. But then again I said that last year.:-)

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/season-tickets/select-a-seat

Offline mdupont

« Reply #344: January 11, 2018, 02:21:24 PM »
Select a seat info has been announced for Jan. 16-26. This is an opportunity to upgrade seats. I used this last year to upgrade and it worked like a dream. I will look into it this year but I think I will end up staying with what I have. But then again I said that last year.:-)

Yes was just looking at my email.  Of course since this is my rookie year it will interesting to see what seats are available come 1/25 :P

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #345: January 11, 2018, 02:44:13 PM »

I will look as well. I honestly can’t imagine changing though. But since I’m relatively Junior, i imagine anything good will be picked over by the 24th. Plus I, and more importantly my wife, love the seats. The only thing she’d change is probably if we could get an aisle.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #346: January 11, 2018, 03:06:10 PM »
I will look as well. I honestly can’t imagine changing though. But since I’m relatively Junior, i imagine anything good will be picked over by the 24th. Plus I, and more importantly my wife, love the seats. The only thing she’d change is probably if we could get an aisle.

It's always worth a look even if you're looking late...there might be something worthwhile left because others in front of you will be moving up, around, etc.

I will be picking on Jan. 16 since I'm :old:

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #347: January 12, 2018, 07:04:31 AM »
...but when you've already got TBSITH...

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #348: January 12, 2018, 07:23:50 AM »
For anyone trying to make a budget, I was able to find this info about the pricing when the ASG was held in Minnesota: $401 to $1,461 per strip  :shock:  Since that was a couple years ago, and because DC is generally more expensive and more popular than Minnesota, we should scale up a bit.

This article has other info on how MLB takes its inventory first and other tidbits
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/padres/sdut-padres-all-star-game-mlb-tickets-baseball-petco-2015jan22-story.html

Offline afscotch

« Reply #349: January 13, 2018, 02:22:02 PM »
I'm fearful the 2017 post season priority access pricing might be the their costing model.  On that scale the HR Derby and ASG = WS and the futures game =  NLCS.  That would put the starting price per strip in the 135+270+270=$675 neighborhood  :shock:  For comparison the starting price in Miami was $610. 

http://www.talknats.com/2017/07/15/nat-for-life-plans/