Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 74167 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info
« Reply #300: January 02, 2018, 05:45:44 PM »
I went to a live pick your seat event at Nats park on Feb 16th last year. It was my first year, but there were returning ticket holders there as well.

I clicked on the link from my ticket rep last year, not sure if it's for last year or this year.

http://m.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/info/select-a-seat

Select-A-Seat will be held beginning on January 9 and end on January 17. 
Priority will be based on account tenure. The longer you have been a Season Plan Holder, the earlier you will be invited to participate in the online Select-A-Seat. You will receive emails with your login credentials (seat selection PIN number) and an assigned time when you can begin to relocate, upgrade or add-on to your current 2017 seats. You are welcome to adjust your seats through online Select-A-Seat starting with your assigned time or any time after. Please note that you will NOT be allowed to adjust your 2017 seats prior to your assigned time.
Account tenure is defined as the number of consecutive years you have been the Primary Account Holder of a Nationals Season Plan under your current account.
Please note that available inventory is subject to change due to other Season Plan Holders participating in the online Select-A-Seat. 
Seats cannot be put on hold and all seat availability, moves and changes are at the sole and absolute discretion of the Washington Nationals.
If you have already renewed or purchased your 2017 Season Plan and do not wish to participate in the online Select-A-Seat, then no changes will be made to your account or seating location for 2017. 
Once you officially elect to make a seating location change through the online Select-A-Seat, your old seats will be dropped and may become available for upgrade or purchase by another party.