Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 73770 times)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
i might save some money and see Hamilton in NYC instead that week. :)

I'm figuring seats for the ASG in Nats park will easily start north of $300.

Hamilton is that cheap now? 😉

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Hamilton is that cheap now? 😉

NYC starts around $450 a ticket. Chicago is much cheaper.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I'm figuring seats for the ASG in Nats park will easily start north of $300.

That seems about right based on prices for past games, with lower level and club level prices going much higher.

The prices for the strips that go on sale in January will probably range from $700-$1400 and as of now I'm leaning towards passing. The futures game/celebrity softball game event in Miami is going to $6 on resale sites, cost to strip holders was $80. So if the idea was to buy a strip, go to the game and sell the other events you are better off just buying a ticket for the game. The home run derby price is almost as high as the ASG itself, which would mean attending two late night events in a row. I'm not sure what the attraction is unless you are sitting in the outfield, and even then you would be competing with ball hawks for every HR.

In Miami they are doing some sort of Zumba event. It would not surprise me if they did something similar for strip holders for the on field event at Nats Park.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Via @Augustine8 on Twitter, here are All Star weekend prices. How much you want to bet that Lerner forgets to have these signs removed after the game?

Offline RobDibblesGhost

That seems about right based on prices for past games, with lower level and club level prices going much higher.

The prices for the strips that go on sale in January will probably range from $700-$1400 and as of now I'm leaning towards passing. The futures game/celebrity softball game event in Miami is going to $6 on resale sites, cost to strip holders was $80. So if the idea was to buy a strip, go to the game and sell the other events you are better off just buying a ticket for the game. The home run derby price is almost as high as the ASG itself, which would mean attending two late night events in a row. I'm not sure what the attraction is unless you are sitting in the outfield, and even then you would be competing with ball hawks for every HR.

In Miami they are doing some sort of Zumba event. It would not surprise me if they did something similar for strip holders for the on field event at Nats Park.

Harper has said he'll participate in the Derby next year so that might be a good selling point.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Regarding the ASG: all of this is, of course, assuming all STH/PPH are offered a chance to buy ASG tickets. Remember that this is not a true Nats home match - the other 29 MLB clubs each get allocations and so do various sponsors and VIP's. (TBSITH will be available that night - I can't attend evening matches because of medical and logistical issues*, and will probably be somewhere overseas during the All-Star break.)

*Lock of 2018: Metro will not stay open late that evening. If they won't stay open late for the Redskins, they won't stay open late for anybody.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Regarding the ASG: all of this is, of course, assuming all STH/PPH are offered a chance to buy ASG tickets. Remember that this is not a true Nats home match - the other 29 MLB clubs each get allocations and so do various sponsors and VIP's. (TBSITH will be available that night - I can't attend evening matches because of medical and logistical issues*, and will probably be somewhere overseas during the All-Star break.)

*Lock of 2018: Metro will not stay open late that evening. If they won't stay open late for the Redskins, they won't stay open late for anybody.

Great points.

The Nats have been pushing half and full season plans for ASG priority, but I suspect that partial plan holders will all be offered strips. If it costs $2,000 - $2,400 for a pair of decent seats a lot of people will pass, particularly since they would be looking at taking a loss on the resale market for most of the events. As for TBSITH, my bet is that plan holders will not be offered their usual seats.

The Metro will be interesting. When Metro used to charge $30,000 to stay open late the Lerners refused to pay and blamed MLB policy. When Metro refused to stay open late suddenly the Lerners wanted to pay. If MLB policy is truly to not pay for public transportation then they should refuse to pay for the ASG, otherwise that excuse was just Lerner BS.

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline OldChelsea

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

I have been told that half and full season holders are guaranteed seats if the renew for next year. Partial plan holders will be placed in a lottery with the abilities to get extra entires based on renewing,
Etc. The lottery may be incredibly easy to "win", but I imagine that depends on how. Any Nats Plus folks pass.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

I'll make it easy on my SPH leader and other partners...I have no interest whatsoever in attending any of the All Star week events.

None...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I'll make it easy on my SPH leader and other partners...I have no interest whatsoever in attending any of the All Star week events.

None...

I think I'd want to go the Futures game.   I'll probably poll my group sometime in July to get a feel for things. 

Offline DPMOmaha

I think it would be fun to go ton an ASG to say I had been to one. Cost will likely always been way out of my league, though.

Offline geneticlyperfct

There's some new info on that site if anybody wants to copy pasta it for the group. Still no prices for postseason/renewal tho. New benefits are up as well.

Edit: 2017 Postseason pricing is up. My OF seats look the same with 'Nats Plus Early Renewal' rate. Tie Breaker game is like a couple bucks more, everything else the same.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
There's some new info on that site if anybody wants to copy pasta it for the group. Still no prices for postseason/renewal tho. New benefits are up as well.

Edit: 2017 Postseason pricing is up. My OF seats look the same with 'Nats Plus Early Renewal' rate. Tie Breaker game is like a couple bucks more, everything else the same.

I posted pictures on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PowerBoater69/media

Offline Make_lemons

Any idea if there will be a presale opportunity for ASG for Plan Holders? I'm leaning more and more towards No on the strip, but would like the chance to buy individual events. 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Latest ASG Info:

2018 Renewing Full of Half Season NATS PLUS Members:
Will be guaranteed the exclusive opportunity to purchase one Full 2018 All-Star Week STRIP for each 2018 Full Season Plan purchased. A Full Strip consists of:

• 1 ticket to the 89th MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard
• 1 ticket to the Gatorade All-Star Workout Day, featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby
• 1 ticket to the All-Star Sunday (including the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game)
• 4 tickets to the MLB All-Star Fanfest
• 1 Commemorative All-Star Program
With a two-year commitment, NATS PLUS Members will also receive:

• All-Star VIP Package
o 2018 Replica All-Star Jersey
o 2018 Replica All-Star Game Ring
o 2018 All-Star Field Experience the day after the game
• A price lock on their 2019 NATS PLUS Membership
• The option to purchase their 2020 NATS PLUS Membership at the 2018 price
2018 Partial Season Plan Holders Who Upgrade to a Half-Season NATS PLUS Membership:
Will be guaranteed the exclusive opportunity to purchase one 2018 All-Star Week STRIP (excluding the All-Star Game) for each 2018 Half Season Plan purchased. This consists of:

• 1 ticket to the Gatorade All-Star Workout Day, featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby
• 1 ticket to the All-Star Sunday (including the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game)
• 2 tickets to the MLB All-Star Fanfest
• 1 Commemorative All-Star Program
• Entry into a tenure based assignment, based on availability, if any, for the 89th MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard
With a two-year commitment, Partial Season Plan Holders who Upgrade to Half-Season NATS PLUS Memberships will also receive:

• Guaranteed tickets to the 89th MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard
• All-Star VIP Package
o 2018 All-Star Field Experience the day after the game
• The option to purchase their NATS PLUS Membership at the 2018 price
2018 Renewing Partial Season Plan Holders:
will have the opportunity to purchase All-Star Sunday tickets (specific ticket limits subject to availability) and will be entered into a tenure based assignment, based on remaining inventory, if any, for the right to purchase 2018 All-Star Game tickets as well as tickets to All-Star Workout Day/Home Run Derby

• Ticket assignment will be based on tenure, with Plan Holders who have the most consecutive years of plan ownership getting the first opportunity to purchase, if any tickets are available
• If selected, each account will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets for each event that they have been given the right to purchase in a seating area designated by the league
• It is possible that partial plan holders will be given the opportunity to purchase full strips or only tickets to specific events. Once the assignment has been made (strip or tickets), partial plan holders must purchase what is assigned to them (if any).
With a two-year commitment, Partial Season Plan Holders will also receive:

• 2018 All-Star Hat
• Priority within their class year for the tenure based assignment of All-Star Game Tickets
• The option to purchase their NATS PLUS Membership at the 2018 price
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT
nationals.com/allstargame
Washington Nationals - Wilson Ramos, Max Scherzer, Bryce Harper
2018 ALL-STAR GAME
PRESENTED BY MASTERCARD FAQS

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO RENEW MY SEATS TO GUARANTEE MY ALL-STAR PRIORITY?
All NATS PLUS Memberships and Partial Season Plans must be renewed no later than December 18, 2017 to be eligible for All-Star tickets.

IF I ADD SEATS TO MY CURRENT PLAN, WILL THOSE SEATS BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE SAME BENEFITS AS MY CURRENT SEATS?
Yes! Any seats added prior to the December deadline will be eligible to receive the same benefits as your current seats.

WHAT OTHER EVENTS COME WITH MY PURCHASE OF A 2018 ALL-STAR GAME TICKET?
2018 All-Star Game tickets are sold in strips. an All-Star strip includes a ticket to All-Star Sunday (celebrity and futures games), All-Star workout day (homerun derby), and the All-Star game, along with two Fanfest tickets and an All-Star program.

ON WHAT DATE WILL THE 2018 ALL-STAR GAME AND OTHER RELATED EVENTS BE HELD?
All-Star Week is scheduled for July 13-17, 2018. Other related events, schedules, dates, and start times will be set and communicated at a later point in time.

I AM A CURRENT PARTIAL OR PICK ‘EM PLAN HOLDER. WHAT IF I UPGRADE TO A FULL-SEASON NATS PLUS MEMBERSHIP?
ALL 2018 Full-Season NATS PLUS Members will receive access to purchase the Full All-Star Strip. This includes 2018 upgrades.

I AM A CURRENT PARTIAL OR PICK ‘EM PLAN HOLDER. WHAT IF I UPGRADE TO A HALF-SEASON NATS PLUS MEMBERSHIP?
Please refer to the section above. Partial/Pick ‘em plans who upgrade to a half season must commit to a two year contract to have the opportunity to buy All-Star Game tickets.

WHEN WILL THE ASSIGNMENT OF ALL-STAR GAME TICKETS FOR PARTIAL AND PICK ‘EM PLANS BE ANNOUNCED?
Announcements will be made in February/March of 2018, and selected accounts will be notified at that time. All All-Star Week tickets must be paid in full by March 30, 2018 for Partial Plan assignments.

HOW CAN I PURCHASE A SUITE FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME?
Suites availability is extremely limited and involves a commitment to a bigger package. For more information, please call 202-640-7715

HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
Ticket pricing will be announced in January, 2018.

WHEN WILL I KNOW MY EXACT SEAT LOCATION FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS?
All All-Star Week Events for NATS PLUS MEMBERS will be invoiced in January, 2018, and specific seat locations will be communicated at that time. While no seat location is guaranteed, the Nationals and Major League baseball will try to assign seats near to the location where you purchased your 2018 NATS PLUS Membership.

WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS?
All-Star Week events for NATS PLUS Members must be paid in full no later than February, 2018.

CAN I GUARANTEE MY SEATING LOCATION FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME AND THE HOMERUN DERBY?
Due to league holds, we cannot guarantee that NATS PLUS Members will receive the same seat that they purchase for 2018 for the All-Star Game. Every effort will be made to place fans as close to their 2018 regular season seating location as possible.

CAN I PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL EVENTS, RATHER THAN THE FULL STRIP?
Per MLB policy, if a full strip is assigned (Full and Half Season Members, and potentially some Partial Plans) All-Star Game tickets will only be sold in Full Strips.

CAN I USE ECASH AT THE ALL-STAR GAME?
Yes, you may use eCash at the All-Star Week events. However, eCash back will not be issued.

HOW DO I BUY PARKING FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS? IF I AM A PLAN HOLDER WITH PARKING, WILL I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THE SAME LOT?
More information regarding parking options for All-Star Week will be made available during the offseason.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Latest Nat for Life info:

WHAT IS “NAT FOR LIFE”?
We are excited to announce our most convenient and affordable payment plan yet! “Nat for Life” is a recurring payment plan that allows fans to renew annually without the hassle of an invoice or follow-up. It is a new and simple way to ensure the nationals season plan holders can enjoy their seats and cheer on the nationals without having to navigate the renewal process.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES TO BECOMING A “NAT FOR LIFE” IN 2018?
• Longest payment plan – 10 months, no interest
• No need to navigate annual renewal process – no invoices
• Easy entry into annual upgrade/relocation process

WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT DETAILS?
• 10 month payment plan (sept –june)
• Payment will be automatically charged on the 15th of each month
• Season plan holders not wishing to enroll in the payment plan have the option of paying in full for their season plan.

HOW DOES THE “NAT FOR LIFE” RENEWAL PROCESS WORK?
• It’s simple! you can pay in full for your 2018 membership or elect the 10 month payment plan by providing us with a credit card.
• Next season and each year after, you will agree to a 10-month recurring payment plan.
• If you do not opt out during the membership payment notification period in July, your account will be automatically renewed for the following season.

IF I OPT-OUT DO I LOSE MY SEATS FOR THE POSTSEASON?
• No. We want you here cheering for the Nationals! We will provide you with the access or priority that you are promised as part of your NATS PLUS Membership or Partial Plan. Please note that by opting out, your postseason pricing and payment options may be impacted.

Claim Postseason and Renew   Click to Renew Now   Claim Postseason and Renew
HOW TO RENEW

Washington Nationals - Login Instructions    Washington Nationals - Click Postseason/Renew
NATIONALS ACCESS ACCOUNT CLICK "RENEW"
ON THE LEFT HAND NAVIGATION

NEW – 2-YEAR INCENTIVES
Commit to 2018 & 2019 today and receive a price lock and additional all-star themed benefits like commemorative gear, a keepsake, and a once in a lifetime on-field all-star experience!

SPECIAL BENEFITS
WITH TWO-YEAR COMMITMENT

NEW FOR 2018 – 2-YEAR INCENTIVES

NATS PLUS MEMBERS (Full and Half)
Commit to 2018 and 2019 today and receive:

• All-Star VIP PACKAGE
o 2018 Replica All-Star Jersey
o 2018 All-Star On-Field Experience
• A Price Lock on your 2019 NATS PLUS MEMBERSHIP
• The Option to Purchase your 2020 NATS PLUS Membership at the 2018 Price
PARTIAL SEASON PLANS
Commit to 2018 and 2019 today and receive:

• 2018 All-Star Hat
• Priority within your class year for the tenure based assignment of All-Star Tickets
• A Price Lock on their 2019 Season Plans
• The Option to Purchase your 2020 Season Plan at the 2018 Price

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Latest renewal info:

RENEW BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH AND RECEIVE SEASON PLAN POSTSEASON PRICING ON YOUR 2017 NL POSTSEASON STRIP

RENEW YOUR PARTIAL PLAN BY SEPTEMBER 8TH AND RECEIVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE ONE WORLD SERIES STRIP FOR EVERY RENEWED SEAT

ANY PARTIAL PLANS HOLDERS CHOOSING TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SEASON PLAB HOLDER POSTSEASON PRICING FOR THE NL 2017 POSTSEASON STRIP SHOULD CONTACT THE NATIONALS SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT (202) 640-7050 TO SECURE THEIR 2017 POSTSEASON STRIP

RENEW YOUR PARTIAL PLANS BY DECEMBER 18 AND RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR ALL-STAR SUNDAY, INCLUDING THE SiriusXM FUTURES GAME AND THE ALL-STAR LEGENDS & CELEBRITY SOFTBALL GAME, AS WELL AS TICKETS FOR MLB ALL-STAR FANFEST

Washington Nationals - Email Instructions    Washington Nationals - Ticket Strips
ONCE YOU HAVE RENEWED, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR 2017 WORD SERIES STRIPS VIA YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT. LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Claim Postseason and Renew   CLICK TO RENEW NOW   Claim Postseason and Renew
BENEFITS

PARTIAL HALF FULL
Hot Stove
Hot Stove
  Autograph Day
Autograph Day
  Fan Photo Day
Fan Photo Day
 Season Plan Holder Appreciation Party
Private All-Star Game Party
  Player for a Day
Season Plan Holder
Field Day
 5 Norfolk Southern Club Passes
Movie Night
at the Ballpark
  Ticket Exchanges
5 Ticket
Exchanges
  Team Store Discount
5% Team Store
Discount
 eCash Back
5% eCASH
Back
  Added Ticket Discount
5% Added Ticket
Discount
 Red Carpet Rewards
Red Carpet Rewards
Program
  Postseason Priority
Postseason
Presale
 2018 All-Star Game Priority
2018 All-Star
Game Priority Tenure
Based Assignment based
on Inventory, In Any
  Select-A-Seat Upgrade
Online Select-A
Seat Upgrade
Opportunity
 Dedicated Service Rep
Ticket Specialist
Service Team
  5 Norfolk Southern Club Passes
5 Norfolk Southern
Club Passes
 Ticket Exchanges
Online Ticket
Exchange
ALL SEASON PLAN HOLDERS RECEIVE:
Dedicated Park EntranceOne (1) Scoreboard MessageFour (4) Spring Training TicketsSingle Game PresalesOne (1) Senators Ballpark TourOnline Accounts AccesseCASH Concession LinesOnline Future Game Exchange Privileges
And new for 2018 all plan holders will receive a personal link with access to group discounted tickets to share with friends, family, co-workers, or associations that they’re involved in!
RED CARPET
REWARDS

WHAT IS RED CARPET REWARDS?
Red Carpet Rewards is a points-based loyalty program for Nationals Season Plan Holders. Fans can earn points by doing what they do best…attending games and cheering on the Nationals!

WHAT CAN I GET?
Points can be redeemed for a variety of exclusive items, experiences, parking, and tickets. Have the opportunity to turn your points into autographed items, game used jerseys, suite nights, and more!

HOW DO I EARN POINTS?
At the start of each season we’ll load in points as a “thank you”. But you can earn points throughout the season by attending games and interacting with the team on social media.
http://www.mlb.com/was/ticketing/ph/rcr/

WINTERFEST

Washington Nationals - WinterfestWashington Nationals - WinterfestPreviousNext
Special offer expires October 2, 2016.

To purchase these discounted Winterfest tickets,
and click “RENEW”.

PRICING

Washington Nationals - Season Pricing Map
Washington-Nationals - Nats Plus
FULL
SEASON   HALF
SEASON   PARTIAL
SEASON   SINGLE
GAME
FIELD LEVEL
 Delta SKY360 Club   $ 285*   .   .   $ 375
 Home Plate Box   $ 185   .   .   $ 235
 PNC Diamond Club   $ 165*   .   .   $ 220
 Dugout Box Premier   $ 110   .   .   $ 160
 Dugout Box   $ 75   .   .   $ 95
 Infield Box   $ 57   $ 70   .   $ 75
 Baseline Box   $ 50   $ 65   .   $ 70
 Baseline Reserved   $ 43   $ 48   $ 58   $ 61
 LF/RF Corner   $ 35   $ 37   $ 40   $ 44
 Outfield Reserved   $ 28   $ 30   $ 33   $ 37
CLUB LEVEL
Gold Glove Club Gold Glove Club   $ 150*   $ 165*   .   .
Club 3 CLUB 3   $ 115*   $ 130*   .   .
 Club Level MVP   $ 75   .   .   $ 90
 Club Level   $ 65   $ 75   .   $ 80
MEZZANINE LEVEL
 LF/RF Mezzanine   $ 32   $ 33   $ 37   $ 40
GALLERY LEVEL
 Gallery   $ 26   $ 27   $ 30   $ 34
 Upper Gallery   $ 15   $ 17   $ 20   $ 22
*3 Year New Plan Price

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Latest postseason info:

Renew your 2018 Partial Season Plan by September 8, 2017 to qualify for Season Plan Holder Postseason Pricing and to be entered into exclusive postseason individual game presales.

Upgrade to a NATS PLUS Membership by September 8, 2017 and qualify for exclusive NATS PLUS EARLY RENEWAL POSTSEASON PRICING, enjoy great new NATS PLUS benefits, and guarantee your place at 2018 All-Star Week events. Click on the 2018 All-Star Game Tab for details.

WHAT DOES A 2017 POSTSEASON STRIP INCLUDE?
A 2017 NL Postseason strip consists of one seat to all potential National League Postseason games to be played at Nationals Park, including a potential Tiebreaker, Wild Card Game, the Division Series, and the League Championship Series.

WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE 2017 NL POSTSEASON STRIPS?
All Partial Season Plan Holders.

HOW MANY POSTSEASON STRIPS CAN I PURCHASE?
One strip per seat on account. There is also a World Series strip offer for those that renew by September 8.

HOW CAN I SECURE ADDITIONAL POSTSEASON TICKETS?
Renew your 2018 Season Plan by September 8, 2017 for your opportunity to purchase 2017 World Series Strip(s). You may purchase one (1) World Series Strip for each seat you renew.

HOW CAN I BE ELIGIBLE FOR POSTSEASON INDIVIDUAL GAME PRESALES?
Renew your plan by September 8, 2017 and you will automatically be entered into exclusive presales for individual games in the 2017 Postseason. All presales will occur by-round, prior to the Nationals advancing.

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE GAMES IN MY POSTSEASON STRIP THAT GO UN-PLAYED?
All season plan accounts will be automatically credited for the 2018 season for any unplayed 2017 Postseason games. If renewed, credits from unplayed games will be applied towards your 2018 season plan. There will be no refunds. All credits from unplayed 2017 Postseason games must be used for 2018 Season Plans.

WILL PARKING BE AVAILABLE FOR THE POSTSEASON?
Because parking for the 2017 postseason will be extremely limited, only accounts that purchased a full or half 2017 regular season parking plan are guaraunteed the opportunity to purchase postseason parking strips. Remaining parking strips will be allocated based on plan size and tenure.

WILL MY E-CASH BE ACCESSIBLE DURING THE POSTSEASON?
All ecash loaded on your season plan holder cards will be accepted at participating ecash locations during the 2017 postseason. E-cash back will not be awarded on purchases during the 2017 postseason.

HOW DO I ENTER THE BALLPARK?
Access to all 2017 postseason games will be granted with a game ticket only. Season plan holder cards are not valid for entry into the ballpark for the 2017 postseason. However, you will still be able to utilize the exclusive season plan holder gate during the postseason by showing your season plan holder card.

WHERE WILL MY SEATS BE FOR THE POSTSEASON?
All seating locations are subject to availability. Major league baseball reserves the right to claim seats at any time, and as such you may be relocated for any/all postseason games.

HOW WILL MY POSTSEASON TICKETS BE SHIPPED?
All postseason tickets will be shipped to the address listed on the season plan account (the address listed on your invoices) with no signature required.

Washington Nationals - Nats Plus
ANY PARTIAL PLAN HOLDER WHO UPGRADES TO NATS PLUS (FULL OR HALF SEASON PLAN) FOR THE 2018 SEASON WILL RECEIVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE TWO (2) ADDITIONAL POSTSEASON STRIPS (INCLUDING BOTH THE NL POSTSEASON STRIP & WORLD SERIES STRIP). LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTIIY, AND EXTRA STRIPS WILL BE SOLD AT INDIVIDUAL GAME PRICES.

Claim Postseason and Renew   CLICK TO RENEW NOW   Claim Postseason and Renew
POSTSEASON PAYMENT
INFORMATION

Renew your 2018 Partial Season Plan by September 8, 2017 to qualify for Season Plan Holder Postseason Pricing and to be entered into exclusive postseason individual game presales.

HOW TO PAY FOR POSTSEASON

Washington Nationals - Login Instructions    Washington Nationals - Click Postseason/Renew
NATIONALS ACCESS ACCOUNT CLICK “POSTSEASON"
ON THE LEFT HAND NAVIGATION
OPTIONS

OPTION 1 - PAY IN FULL
OPTION 2 - 50/50 PAYMENT PLAN (CREDIT CARD ONLY)
POSTSEASON
PRICING

Washington Nationals - Post Season Pricing Map
NATS PLUS EARLY RENEWAL SEASON PLAN GENERAL PUBLIC
PARTIAL PLANS FULL & HALF SEASON PLANS
PARTIAL   DIVISION
SERIES   CHAMP
SERIES   WORLD
SERIES   WILD
CARD
LEVEL
 Delta SKY360 Front Row   .   $ 300   $ 350   $ 455   $ 300
 Delta SKY360 Club   $ 320   $ 275   $ 325   $ 430   $ 275
MGM Club   .   $ 400   $ 425   $ 475   $ 400
 Home Plate Box   .   $ 275   $ 325   $ 430   $ 275
 Washington Suites   $ 260   $ 275   $ 350   $ 450   $ 275
 Washington Suites SRO   $ 100   $ 275   $ 350   $ 450   $ 275
LEVEL
 Home Dugout Box VIP   .   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190
 PNC Diamond Club   $ 210   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190
 PNC Diamond Club Tables   .   .   .   .   .
Club 3 CLUB 3   $ 155   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190
Gold Glove Club Gold Glove Club   $ 205   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190
 Silver Sluggr Suite   .   $ 190   $ 265   $ 410   $ 190
LEVEL
 Dugout Box Premier   .   $ 150   $ 225   $ 310   $ 150
 Dugout Box   .   $ 125   $ 205   $ 300   $ 125
Home/Visitor Infield Box   .   $ 80   $ 140   $ 280   $ 80
 Club Level MVP   .   $ 125   $ 205   $ 305   $ 125
 Club Level   .   $ 100   $ 175   $ 300   $ 100
LEVEL
 Baseline Box   .   $ 75   $ 125   $ 250   $ 75
 Baseline Reserved   $ 58   $ 70   $ 110   $ 235   $ 70
 LF/RF Corner   $ 40   $ 55   $ 100   $ 175   $ 55
 Outfield Reserved   $ 33   $ 40   $ 75   $ 160   $ 40
 Gallery   $ 30   $ 35   $ 70   $ 155   $ 35
LEVEL
 Budweiser Brewhouse Tables   .   .   .   .   .
 LF/RF Mezzanine   $ 37   $ 40   $ 75   $ 160   $ 40
 Scoreboard Pavillion   .   $ 35   $ 70   $ 155   $ 35
LEVEL
 Right Field Terrace   .   $ 30   $ 65   $ 150   $ 30
LEVEL
 Upper Gallery   $ 20   $ 30   $ 65   $ 150   $ 30
 Grandstand   .   .   .   .   .
 Standing Room Only   .   .   .   .   .
LEVEL
 Lincoln Suites   $ 170   $ 250   $ 285   $ 400   .
 Lincoln Suites SRO   $ 100   $ 250   $ 285   $ 400   .
 Jefferson Suites   $ 150   $ 225   $ 255   $ 400   .
 Jefferson Suites SRO   $ 100   $ 225   $ 255   $ 400   .
 Party Suites   .   .   .   .   .
 Party Suites SRO   .   .   .   .   .
 Championship Boxes   .   $ 275   $ 350   $ 450   .
*All pricing subject to change

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Any idea if there will be a presale opportunity for ASG for Plan Holders? I'm leaning more and more towards No on the strip, but would like the chance to buy individual events. 

CAN I PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL EVENTS, RATHER THAN THE FULL STRIP?
Per MLB policy, if a full strip is assigned (Full and Half Season Members, and potentially some Partial Plans) All-Star Game tickets will only be sold in Full Strips.

Looks like no presale, just the strips. The note on the Nats site seems to be misleading, saying that ASG tickets are only sold in strips, since they have been selling individual game tickets in Miami. I'm sure they'd like us to think that they will sell out the game via just the strips.

Interesting that partial plan holders are being offered strips that include everything except the game itself. Considering that the ballpark holds the same number of people for the ASG and the derby they must be holding tickets back. (Who would buy a strip for everything but the main event?)

Offline NationalHeat

Wait, dumb question here, but if I renew my two seats, I get two strips, right?

Offline OldChelsea

Latest Nat for Life info:

As a charter full STH, I find this intriguing.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
As a charter full STH, I find this intriguing.

Yep, me too. On one hand it makes sense to save money on sending out the invoice packages. But who are they trying to trip up with the automated renewals? Most of us renew every year anyway, are they trying to keep the older fans on the line for an extra couple years?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
@drazthegr8 on Twitter posted a bunch of pictures in the seventh inning of the ballpark only half full. Seems like once the Nats players were pulled everyone left early.

Seriously, for that amount of money and a close game why not stick around for the end?

https://mobile.twitter.com/drazthegr8/media